Chapter 22, Now or Never

You walked back inside and Taehyung greeted you with the biggest smile on his face. "Hey, where's Yoongi?"

"Gone."

"What do you mean gone?" When you didn't answer him this time, he went on. "Y/N, where did he go?"

"HE LEFT ME, OKAY? HE LEFT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING. He'll always leave me heartbroken...Always."

Taehyung stood there infront of you with his mouth open as frantically shook his head. "You don't get it, do you? He's your ONLY chance at love, Y/N. You might not be able to love ANYONE after him. And what are you talking about? Have you seen the way he looks at you and Jiah? His eyes get the brightest when he's with you, he's so in love with you."

"He said that-"

"Fuck what he said but-"

"Yeah mommy fuck what he said" The two of you darted your eyes towards your daughter standing beside you smiling at you with her twinkling eyes.

"Okay, Jiji. You weren't supposed to hear that. Bad word and bad Jiji. Anyway, coming back to where I was, okay this is gonna sound really weird but people in my town used to say that when someone is in love with you, that person automatically has a shade of red on them when they look at you. I've seen Yoongi in that shade whenever he looked at you, Y/N."

You would be lying if you said that Taehyung's words didn't make your heartbeat grow faster but you still tried to dismiss it. "Don't you just mean blushing?"

"Are you crazy? I JUST KNOW HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU. WHAT OTHER STUFF DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? IT'S NOW OR NEVER, Y/N. GO GET YOUR MAN."

"Yeaaahhh get your man!" Jiah's little voice got your attention again and this time, you saw Yoongi in her. Oh my God, you couldn't let him go. Not this time. You weren't going to give up like last time, you loved him and you were going to fight for him.

"Now or never. Now or never."