Chapter 16, Family

You didn't waste any time in taking your hand away from his and cupping his face instead to kiss him with all the power you had in yourself. He held you by your waist to pull you closer to him and smiled lightly. "I'll take that as a yes" He said in between the kiss and you smiled back, making sure your lips never leave his.

Yoongi pushed you towards the wall so that your back was touching it now while he carressed your sides, taking your breath away by devouring your lips. He missed you so much and he showed it to you perfectly in the passion he showed while kissing you. He bit your lower lip making you gasp while he looked at it as an opportunity to insert his tongue in your mouth. Fighting for dominance and love, he could do this all night. He didn't want to pull away, not when he felt this alive after so long but you had to. You had to pull away to catch your breath and he just stared at you, just as breathless with lips swollen.

He could've just stayed there to stare at your messed up look all night, your lips swollen and shiny, it made you look so hot and all he wanted was all of you for himself. He wanted each and every part of you tonight and you realized that when he left kisses along your jaw, moving towards your neck earning a slight moan from you.

"As much as I don't want this to stop, can we take this to my room? Jiah sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night and I don't want her to be scarred for life."

Yoongi chuckled at your statement, following you into your room in a hurry. "Way to kill the mood, Y/N."

You pushed him against the door of your room, locking it behind him and kissed him again while his grip on your waist tightened. "Is the mood alive again?"

Clothes on the floor, bodies tangled in sheets and hearts beating fast, you felt like you were in heaven. Everytime Yoongi's lips touched you anywhere, you wanted to cry out in bliss. Not having indulged in any such activity for years, you were sensitive but the fact that it was Yoongi making you feel so loved right now made everything 10x better.

Yoongi pecked your lips before asking the most important question, "Do you have a condom?"

You froze under him, this felt like dèja vu. "No, I don't. I haven't had sex in years."

Yoongi grunted in frustration as he looked at you expectantly, "Well I can pull out? I promise I'm clean" He wanted this desperately, he wanted you so bad.

You laughed as you shook your head, making him frown. "As if that's not how I ended up with Jiah in the first place."

Yoongi felt his heart drop, what were you insinuating? He wanted to pry further, ask you what you meant but a thump on the door startled both of you making Yoongi hide under the sheets in an instant.

"Mommy?" The two of you heard Jiah from outside and Yoongi cursed from under the sheets. Thank God for the locked door, the last thing Jiah wanted to see was a naked Shoogy on top of a naked mommy in bed.

You quickly got up and wore your clothes while you signalled Yoongi to stay hidden in the bed.

"Please come back soon."

You giggled at his whispering request and opened the door carefully to make sure Jiah didn't get to see the bed. With you in Jiah's room to help her with whatever she needed, Yoongi was alone with his thoughts again.
All he could think about was what you said to him a few moments ago. He really needed to know the truth about Jiah's father to be at peace himself or this messy thought was going to be the end of him.

☆☆

Unfortunately, you did not come back soon last night. It took you an hour to make Jiah go back to bed and when you came back in your room, Yoongi was peacefully asleep already with his mouth slightly parted. The sight made you feel butterflies in your stomach and so as you silently took a place on the bed beside him, you wished to wake up next to him for the rest of your life.

You were hoping to wake up next to him this morning too but that wasn't how you actually woke up. You woke up to the sound of laughter coming from the living room and not being able to sleep in peace, you opened your eyes with a sigh and made your way towards the noisy place.

You stood in the doorway, this way the noise emittors could not see you but you could see their shenanigans. Jiah was sitting on the floor while Yoongi sat on the couch. He had a comb in his mouth as he tried to braid half of Jiah's hair and she complained how he was taking forever and how her mommy does it so quickly. Yoongi was clearly struggling as he repeatedly tried and laughed together with Jiah about how horrible he was. When he was done, you laughed way too loud which made them look towards you.

"That looks so weird, Yoongi. I can't...I can't stop laughing."

Just the sound of your laughter made Yoongi smile. If his foolish efforts meant he could make you smile, he was always ready to make a fool out of himself.

"No, mommy. It looks nice. Shoogy has worked so hard, please don't laugh at him. You sometimes make my hair look like half eaten spaghetti too."

You stopped laughing and Yoongi looked at Jiah with an open mouth. She really was Yoongi's daughter with all the savageness coming out from her.

"Of course, it looks lovely. Mommy was just joking, honey."

Yoongi had a shit eating grin with how you had to take a turn with your words and you wanted to smack it off his face. But most importantly, what happened to his nails?

Following your gaze, Yoongi realized what you wanted to know so he spoke up. "Jiah wanted to paint my nails so I let her."

"God, how long have the two of you been awake for?" Despite acting like this, your heart was so soft for the sight infront of you. For once, your morning felt normal. For once, you felt like your family was complete.

☆☆

Yoongi was still at your house when Sarah decided to stop by. If you could judge anything by her sneaky glances, you knew she had her doubts about the whole situation.

While Yoongi was busy playing with Jiah, your  friend decided to give you a piece of mind.

"Have you told him yet?" Sarah's stiff posture was screaming that she wasn't going to let you off easily this time.

"Not yet."

"Y/N, what are you doing? He deserves to know the truth if he's going to be so close to you."

"I...I don't know."

"Do you want him to stay with you?"

The question came out of her mouth so easily, she almost made it seem like it was a question that could easily be answered. And she was right. The answer was simple and just a quick flashback of last night gave you the answer.

"Yes."

"Then tell him the truth, Y/N. Tell him before he finds out on his own, you've hidden this for 4 years. It's time to tell him the truth."

You only nodded in response, completely unaware of the person evesdropping behind the door, the person connecting two and two together and coming to a conclusion, the person whose name happened to be Min Yoongi.