Seduction pt 2

Todoroki POV

It had been a few years, but I couldn't believe how mature Bakugou looked. And by mature, I mean sexy. He was walking, talking sex. Pheromones were practically dripping from him. I took in those half lidded ruby eyes, that lush kissable mouth. He was masculine perfection. Every line of his face perfectly sculpted.

He was wearing a tight red button down shirt that hugged every dip and valley of his body. I wanted nothing more than to follow the curves and dips with my tongue, discovering every secret. My dalliances were few and far between, as my father had no idea I was gay. I had to be extremely discreet. If my father found out, he'd kill me.

I had to marry another pureblood to continue our family line. Some vampires held out hope of finding their soulmates, but I didn't believe in such things. I was too logical for such nonsense. Supposedly, you'd know the minute you tasted their blood. But even if that were true, the chances of finding such a person, were few and far between.

So even though I knew it was a horrible idea, I decided to make it my goal to get Bakugou in my bed. He was alluring and I couldn't help but want him. I just had to hope we could be discreet and my father would never find out.

I sat down next to Bakugou and casually threw my arm across the back of the couch, nearly touching his shoulder. I'd leave the interpretation up to him. He looked at me from beneath heavy lids and smirked before standing up. Next thing I knew, he was straddling my lap and placing his arms around my neck. He leaned forwards and licked my hear before tugging the lobe between his teeth.

"Lets go in back."

As if giving me incentive, he began licking his way down my throat pressing small kisses into my flesh. I let out a moan as he ground his hips against my hardening erection. How could I say no?

"Ok."

He sat up with a smirk and got off my lap. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me up then dragged me down the hall to the private rooms of the club. Once inside, he locked the door then pinned me against the wall. I allowed it for the moment, too busy enjoying his tongue on my neck. The neck was a very sensitive area for most vampires.

He kissed up my neck to my mouth and licked across my lips. I opened my mouth to him and we immediately began to fight for dominance. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and began to lick across the surface of his tongue. He tasted faintly of the whiskey he'd been drinking and old blood. But underneath that was his personal flavor. It was almost spicy but sweet at the same time. Similar to cinnamon if I thought about it.

It was addicting and I wanted more. I shrugged away his grip from my wrists and turned, slamming him into the wall. I used one hand to hold both of his wrists against the wall and dug my other hand into his hair. He struggled briefly but became pliant as I tightened my grip in his hair. As past lovers could attest, I was extremely dominate in the bedroom. I had such little control over my own life, that when it came to sex, I had a need for total domination.

I wanted to control every aspect of the interaction. It had led to more than one person refusing to grace my bed more than the one time. I was also just a little bit of a sadist. I enjoyed causing my partners a little pain as it made the pleasure more intense. So far, I'd yet to meet a vampire that actually enjoyed that pain.

I broke the kiss panting, and began trailing bites along his neck. I was very careful not to break the skin. He arched into the bites and moaned. I took my hand from his hair and ripped his shirt open, buttons pinging across the floor.

"Fuck!" It was an expletive as much as a plea. A plea I was all to happy to answer.

I licked across his collar bone and down his chest leaving hickeys in my wake. I reached his nipple and gave it a playful lick before blowing cool air across it. The bud hardened under my gaze and I took it slowly between my teeth, sucking hard. He arched against me, moaning my name.

"Shoto!"

I took mercy on him and made my way back to his mouth. The kiss was wet and hungry, mouths slanted across one another. I released his hands to tug his shirt down his arms. He took the opportunity to grab my and shirt and do the same. Our heated flesh pressed against each other and I couldn't hold back my moan. He fisted his hands in my hair and pulled me away.

"Bed." he whispered against my lips.

I turned and dragged him the few paces to the bed before throwing him down. I followed him down and lay between the cradle of his thighs. Our groins pressed up to one another, and I could feel his heated length against my own. I slowly began rocking my hips into his, shuddering at the exquisite feel of his hot flesh through his pants.

I began to kiss my way down his throat to his chest. Stopping to pay special attention to his nipples. They seemed extra sensitive. When he was moaning and cursing my name, I moved down to his abs, sucking the hard flesh into my mouth.

"Fuck! Shoto!"

I moved down the sharp v of his hips and licked across the top of his pants. I slowly unzipped his pants and his erection sprang free. I paused to smile up at him.

"Commando huh?"

"Shut up and suck my cock!"

I thought about making him beg, but that would delay my own satisfaction. I eyed his long thick erection as I contemplated where to start. I licked across the tip, tasting the sweet spiciness of his pre-come. Everything about him was spicy, yet sweet. A rough grunt escaped him as I sucked his tip into my mouth. I widened my mouth to take in his girth and took him all the way in. His erection hit the back of my throat and I breathed through my nose so I wouldn't gag.

A sudden buck of his hips and I accidently nicked him with my fangs. The sweetness of his blood hit my tongue and then pleasure bloomed inside me. Ecstasy lit my entire being with that one drop of blood. I'd never had anything as sweet or satisfying as the nectar flowing in his veins. Then all of a sudden, it's like I could feel everything all at once. Almost like I was inside his mind feeling myself suck him down.

His cum shot down my throat as he threw his head back with a roar. Feeling his climax set off my own and I was cumming in my pants without even being touched. I sat up, releasing his still throbbing shaft with a pop. I could still feel that tingling pleasure running through my veins as we locked eyes. What the hell just happened?