Baiting the Beast

Bakugou POV

Well, I knew what I had to do. I was determined to get that bastard Enji out of our lives. I wanted him dead, but I was willing to settle for having him off the council and out of power. At least then, I knew he couldn't use the council against us. Thank fuck I had a plan on how to accomplish that. I also had a contingency in case that didn't work out. I didn't tell Shoto that I had every intention of killing his father if he didn't back down. It wasn't something he really needed to know. Even with such an asshole for a father, Shoto was still incredibly honorable. And while that was a good thing under normal circumstances, right now it would only get us hurt.

I smirked when I thought of the conversation I'd had with my mother. All we had to do was get Enji mad enough to attack us in public. With evidence of him being unstable, the council would have to kick him out. They couldn't have an unstable vampire on the council, much less have him as the head of the whole thing. I was definitely looking forward to this confrontation. I wanted to spill his blood and hoped that Enji would give me the excuse. Shoto was an integral part of my plan, even if he didn't know it. I knew if his father saw enough of us together he'd be close to losing it. Then all I'd need to do was goad him a little. And I fucking excelled at that. I don't think his father hated anyone more than my family.

A feral grin rose to my lips. I was about to have so much fucking fun. I called Kiri to make sure he and Kami had everything they needed already in place. They assured me they were good to go. It had taken a few weeks to set this up and we couldn't afford to make a mistake. If he figured out we were setting him up we might never have this opportunity again. I had a few hours before the party we were this was all going to happen. Now I just had to convince Shoto to go to the party with me. He didn't know his dad was even going to be there, but Shoto wasn't really the party type. It was another charity ball for some stupid human thing. I couldn't even remember what, because it wasn't fucking important. I didn't give a shit about the humans, but they would be useful for this.

Shoto came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist just as I finished my phone call. I didn't think he'd heard my conversation, otherwise he would be tense. His fangs scraped my pulse and a shiver snaked up my spine. Fuck! I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and licked at his lips. He opened his mouth and then our tongues were dueling. His hands snaked down and gripped my ass, shoving me into his hard cock. I pulled away from him before I got carried away.

"Come with me to this charity thing tonight."

"And why would I do that? My father disowned me, I don't have to deal with that shit anymore."

I nipped at his neck and licked up to his ear.

"I want you there. Looking at you in a suit makes me want to fuck you."

"Kat, everything makes you want to fuck."

Shoto smirked at me and squeezed my ass. I let out a moan as I ground my groin into his. He was right. Everything about him made me want to fuck. Probably that soul mate thing. Not to mention he was hot as fuck.

"True. But Kiri and Kami are going and if you don't come with me, I'll be so fucking horny from watching them go at it that I might have to find someone at the party to sate my appetite."

Shoots hand went around my throat and lightly squeezed. I went from a half way hard to hard as a rock in an instant. Fuck! I loved when he got all riled up and dominating. So fucking hot!

"You're mine. Don't talk about fucking other men."

"Then come with me. Maybe I need a reminder to behave."

The hand around my throat squeezed tight enough that it took a little bit to breathe properly. Shoto's other hand snaked into my hair and tugged, tilting my head back. His eyes stared deeply into mine before he kissed me roughly. He bit at my lips and then dominated my mouth. I think he knew I'd never be with anyone else, but he was willing to play the game. Shoto knew he was the only one I could be myself with. He was the only one strong enough to give me what I craved. Plus ,there was that whole soul mate thing. I wasn't even interested in anyone else, and I'm sure he knew that. He realeased me when he were both panting for breath.

"What time is your little party?"

"Few hours from now. Just enough time to get ready and have a snack so I don't feel the need to eat the pesky humans."

"Damn. I wanted to fuck you."

I loved when Shoto talked dirty. He looked so damn elegant and put together all the time. So every time he opened his mouth and swore or said something filthy, it got me going. To insure he went along with my plan later, I decided to be a little bit devious. I smirked at him as I nipped his lips.

"Go get dressed and fed so I can have my meal too. And I'll have a surprise for you when you get back."

His eyes flared with lust and he gave me a hard kiss before walking away. I was breathless with anticipation. I didn't know what was more exciting. The thought of us fucking at this charity event or the thought of killing his dad. If I got to do both tonight, I've be ecstatic. I went up to my room to get dressed for the evening. It was a fancy affair so I looked through my closet for a suit. I typically liked leather but that wouldn't do for this event. I grabbed a white suit off the hanger and paired it with a royal blue button up shirt. I went over to my dresser of toys and grabbed my favorite plug. It was perfectly curved to rest against my prostate so I'd feel it all night. It also happened to be a remote controlled vibrator.

My lips turned up in a grin at the thought of handing the remote to Shoto. I knew that if I handed him that remote, at some point he'd be turned on enough to fuck me at the event. Then the only thing I needed to do, was make sure his dad was close by. The sight of me and his son would be enough to send him over the edge. I lubed up the plug and inserted it, then got dressed for the evening. Once dressed, I admired myself in the mirror. I couldn't see the plug, but I sure as fuck could feel it. My fucking cock would be hard all night. And it wasn't even vibrating yet! When Shoto came back in the room I was almost ready to forget the whole thing and just pounce on him.

Without planning on it, we were wearing the same thing. He looked so fucking hot. I kissed him and could taste the blood he'd fed on but knew that it would be so much sweeter coming from him. I pulled his shirt open and fed, licking the wound closed when I was done. Shoto's eyes were hooded as they looked at me. I handed him the small remote. He blinked a few times, then arched a brow.

"What's this?"

I unbuttoned my pants and grabbed his hand, guiding it down to my hole where the end of the plug was. He tugged on the end of the plug, making me shudder. Oh fuck! I didn't know if I could make it all night. I hurriedly stepped away from him and zipped up my pants. If we didn't leave right now, we weren't going anywhere.

"Come on, love. Time to go."