Feeding

Bakugou POV

I was lying on my bed texting Shoto, when my mother walked in the next morning. He was sending me his address. He apparently had a regular donor that just came to the house. He invited me to come over and watch him feed so I wouldn't get jealous.

Pfft! Whatever! I wasn't jealous of some human. Even if my mate would be sinking his fangs into him. I let out a growl. Fuck! Ok, maybe I was a smidge jealous.

"You coming Kat?"

"No. Shoto didn't like the thought of me feeding off someone else."

My mother smirked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Possessive is he?"

"Yes and its fucking hot!"

She chuckled before rolling her eyes at me. She waved then turned and walked out of my room. I grinned and decided to get ready for my day. I took a quick shower then threw on a pair of skin tight black leather pants and a white button down shirt. The shirt was almost sheer and hugged my chest and abs, showcasing the dips and hollows. I put on a black choker and ran a hand through my hair, spiking it up.

I decided I'd run all the way there so I could work up a light sweat. I knew that my shirt would cling enticingly afterwards. I wanted to look my best while Shoto was feeding on that human. The run was over quickly and I knocked on the door.

Shoto answered the door shirtless and I nearly purred. I pushed him inside and slammed the door shut behind me. I let out a growl and began pushing him up the stairs.

"You were obviously in the middle of getting dressed. Better finish before that human gets here."

He laughed at me before taking my hand and lacing out fingers. He pulled me along to his room where he pushed me against the wall and proceeded to check my tonsils. By the time he pulled away, I was panting and rolling my hips against his. He sighed against my neck and licked a path up to my ear.

"Later."

"Fucking tease!"

He chuckled again and went to grab a shirt. There was a knock on the door just as he pulled it on.

"Come in."

In walked this wimpy looking human. Ok, he wasn't that wimpy. In fact he was actually kind of attractive. In a wholesome kind of way. He had large green eyes, and curly green hair. A trail of freckles crossed his pert nose and both full cheeks. His lips were wide and full. He had a trim figure that was lightly muscled. This was his donor?! I bared my fangs at him and hissed. He let out a whimper and moved away from me, eyes downcast.

Shoto rolled his eyes at me before pulling the green haired brat into his arms.

"This is Midoriya. Midoriya, this is Bakugou."

That green haired idiot fucking nuzzled into his chest! I was two seconds away from walking over there and snapping his neck like a twig. Another growl left my throat and my eyes narrowed. Shoto gently caressed the twats hair and pulled, exposing his neck. He licked a trail up his neck, all the while watching me with heavy lidded eyes. Then his fangs were sinking into that pale flesh.

His throat worked as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of that precious liquid. When Midoriya moaned, I couldn't stop myself from crossing to them. I placed my hand on Midoriyas arm to throw him across the room, when Shoto pulled away from him. He licked over the bite wound and gently placed him aside.

"Thank you Midoriya, you may go."

Midoriya left the room in a daze, not knowing that he barely escaped with his life. I grabbed a fistful of Shoto's hair and yanked his mouth down to mine. He met me with a moan. I licked across his lips getting the faint taste of blood. Mmmm. Type O. Sweet and delicious. He opened his mouth to my questing tongue and I traced every crevice, searching for more.

I licked his mouth again before trailing kisses down his neck. When I reached his shirt, I grabbed it in two hands and ripped it in half. He let out a groan and brought his hands up to my hair, clenching tightly. I moaned against his chest as I licked my way over to his nipple. I gently kissed the spot directly over his fast beating heart, before striking.

The taste of his blood filled my mouth, sweeter and more filling than anything I'd ever tasted. I moaned against his chest as I took my fill. He pulled me up by my hair and kissed me hard. Our tongues dueled as we began to rip each others clothes off. He threw me onto the bed and followed me down.

He pulled my thigh up around his waist and rolled his hips against me. I let out a moan and arched against him.

"Fuck I hope you're ready. I can't wait."

Before I could even respond he was thrusting into me. I screamed at the combined pain and pleasure of his rough entry. I couldn't hold back my moans as he pounded into me.

"You're so tight."

"Unngh! Harder fuckface!"

He changed the angle of his hips and dragged the head of his cock across my prostate.

"Fuck!"

He began pounding me into the bed, hitting my prostate with every thrust. I wasn't going to last. The pleasure was too intense. I muffled my scream by burying my fangs in his shoulder. Cum spurted out of my cock and covered my stomach and chest. He came with a growling roar and collapsed on me, panting. I could feel his cum filling my ass as he lazily thrust against me.

He pulled out of me with a sigh and rolled to the side, gathering me against him. I nuzzled into his chest and sighed. An overwhelming happiness filled me. My heart was full and I couldn't contain myself.

"I think I love you."

Shit! Fuck! I hadn't meant to say that. I glanced up into his face and saw him smiling gently at me. He parted his lips to say something, but then the door to his room was thrown open. In the doorway stood Enji Todoroki. Fire licked up his arms and a malicious sneer covered his lips. He raked his gaze over us in disgust.

"I told you to befriend him, not fuck him!"

Wait what? Was all of this planned? He'd just been toying with me? I felt my heart shrivel in my chest. I felt like my insides were being shredded. I sat up and looked at Shoto.

"Is it true?"

Guilt crossed his face and I felt a tear fall from my eye. I leapt from the bed and crossed the room, jerking on my pants. I turned and looked at him again, hatred blaring from me.

"Fuck you both! I don't ever want to hear from you again!"

He leapt from the bed to follow me.

"Katsuki, wait! Le-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence. I could hear and feel his pain, but I didn't care. He'd toyed with my heart and I didn't have anything left to give. I set off an explosion and raced away, tears falling down my face. A sob caught in my throat, and I choked it back. These were the only tears I'd cry for that bastard. I'd never forgive him.