Punishment

Todoroki POV

He made me wait. An hour went by. Then two. Then three. While I waited, I thought about how I would punish him. I knew he was making me wait on purpose. He wanted me to punish him, and I was eager to give him what he wanted. I liked my lips in anticipation. I was the only one who could do this for him. The only one who could give him what he craved. The only one he could be himself with. I was the only one who got to see him vulnerable.

Footsteps coming down the hall, had me waiting by the door. As soon as the door opened, I grabbed Katsuki by the arm and yanked him through, slamming the door shut behind him. He bared his fangs at me, as his eyes narrowed. I grabbed his wrists, pinning him to the wall beside the door. He struggled against my hold, making me tighten my grip. His crimson eyes glowed with lust even as he snapped his fangs in frustration.

I switched my hold so both wrists were gripped in one hand, and the other trailed down his arm to his throat. He let out a gasp when I gripped his throat. I traced his lower lip with my thumb as I stared down at him. What would be the best way to punish him? His tongue peeked out and stroked across my thumb as he gave me a smug look. I tightened my grip on his throat when he started trying to pull his wrists from my grasp.

"You kept me waiting, Kat. I told you, I'd punish you if you kept me waiting."

"What the fuck are you waiting for then?"

That smart mouth of his drove me crazy sometimes. He always said whatever came to mind. I gave him a feral grin as I released his wrists. Disappointment crossed his face before I grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked him to his knees. He let out a startled gasp and placed his hands on my thighs.

"I can think of better uses for your smart mouth than talking."

I undid my pants and pulled then down enough to where my hard cock sprang free. Katsuki nuzzled his cheek against me, rubbing his face along my hard flesh. I tightened my grip in his hair and tilted his head back. I braced myself with a forearm against the wall as he swiped his tongue across the tip. My breath left in a hiss as he closed his mouth around the head.

Katsuki worked the tip, sliding his tongue into the slit and smoothing over the glands underneath. I let out a groan as he engulfed my length in the hot recesses of his mouth. His throat worked as he swallowed me down, to the base. I slowly began to fuck his mouth. I kept a steady rhythm, balls slapping against his chin. He moaned around my cock every time I hit the back of his throat. When I was ready to explode, I yanked his head away. He let out a little growl, eyes glassy, which made me smirk. I moved my grip to the nape of his neck and pulled him up for a punishing kiss.

He moaned into my mouth as our lips met in a tangle of tongues. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and nipped it gently. He gasped and arched into me. I growled as I dominated his mouth. It was always explosive between us. Cloth tore as we ripped our clothes off. I need him naked against me as soon as possible. I tossed him onto the bed and followed him down. He arched into me with a moan.

"Fuck! I need you now!"

I sat up, straddling his waist. He tried to roll me over, but I tightened the muscles in my thighs to stay put. I slowly caressed my hands down his chest to his abs. His body was a work of art. Smooth skin over hard muscles. He let out a huff of air as he glared at me.

"Fuck me already!"

"Such a mouth. What makes you think you're in charge?"

He let out a growl then lunged up. I let him, and used his momentum to turn him over. I was now straddling his thighs while he laid on his stomach. I gripped his wrists in one hand behind his back. He struggled against me until he was panting. I used my other hand and caressed his firm ass.

"Fucking, finally!"

Smack! The sound as my hand met the firm flesh of his ass, almost covered his moan. I kept up the light smacks until the skin of his ass was flushed a bright pink. Katsuki was panting and arching into my hands by the time I was done. I leaned down and kissed the small of his back, right above where it swelled into his firm ass.

I released his wrists and let him flip over before laying down beside him. His face was flushed and his eyes bright as he leaned over and kissed me. I was painfully hard now, leaking pre-cum. Katsuki rolled so he was straddling me. His ass slid over my hard cock, making me growl. He smirked before gripping the base of my cock. He aligned my tip with his hole, then he was shoving himself down onto me.

He threw his head back with a moan. I gripped his hips hard enough to leave marks as he began to ride me. Without any prep, or lube, I knew it had to be a little painful, but Katsuki liked the bite of pain with his pleasure. Soon he was gasping and moaning as he worked his hips on top of me. I was where I belonged, inside of him. I gripped his shaft and began to jerk him. It only took a few pulls and he was crying out in ecstasy. Cum shot from his cock and landed on my chest.

I gripped his hips in a crushing grip and thrust up into him. Feeling him clenching around me had me coming after one more thrust. I ground myself into his prostate, prolonging our pleasure. He collapsed against my chest, panting. I sliding my hands over his ass and up his waist to stroke his back. He heaved a sigh then leaned up on his elbow.

"I guess fate knew what it was doing, to make you my mate."

I let out a chuckle before placing a gentle kiss against his lips. I was ready to do whatever it took to keep him safe. I had to be. I couldn't let my father get in the way. Katsuki was my perfect mate, and I loved him. He was perfect for me.

We took a quick shower together to clean up. Then we were back in bed and he was cuddled against me. I loved how I was the only one who got to see this gentle side of him. And likewise, he was the only one who knew the real me. He was the other half of my soul and I'd do everything I could to protect him.