Daddy Issues

Bakugou POV

Best. Sex. Of. My. Fucking. Life! I actually awoke, aching! Me! Vampires healed so incredibly fast that pain was always fleeting. But Shoto had worked me over just enough that I could still feel it the next day. I shuddered as goosebumps broke out over my skin. I guess fate knew what it was doing when it paired us.

But his father was a bit of a problem. He was kind of in the way. His homophobic ass was a pain in the neck. I didn't like how upset he made my mate. It would really be better for everyone if he was no longer in the picture. Mmmm. But I was feeling to good to think about that right now.

I grinned and sat up, moving to straddle Shoto's waist. I dug my fingers into his chest and rolled my hips. I felt his dick get hard beneath my ass as his eyes fluttered open. His gorgeous face looked at me sleepily. I grinned down at him, feeling fan-fucking-tastic.

"You better fuck me like that every day for the rest of my existence!"

Shoto looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Did you really wake me just to tell me that?"

I grinned down at him and nodded. Fuck yeah! I ground my ass into him again and he reached up to grab my hips, stopping their movement.

"In fact, you should fuck me again right now!"

Shoto rolled me beneath him, leaning down to kiss my throat. I arched into his touch as he dragged his fangs along my flesh. He knew how to work my body better than anyone I'd ever met.

"Mmm. As tempting as that is, no. We have more important things to do."

"What do you mean no? And what's more important than you pleasing me?"

I wrapped my legs around his lean hips, rubbing against his cock. I wanted him to take me hard and fast. But even though his cock was hard and dripping pre-cum he refused. He sat up and grabbed my wrists when I attempted to reach for him.

"We need to come up with a plan on how we are going to deal with my father. He almost attacked us in public. We ruined his image. He's going to come for us."

"Well then let's just kill him."

Shoto's eyes widened in surprise. What? Hadn't he ever had that thought before? I mean I'm sure his dad was strong or whatever, but I was sure I could take him.

"We can't just kill him."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

Shoto looked scared. His eyes were bright with worry. What the fuck had his dad done to him? Shoto was so incredibly strong. He should have been able to beat his father with ease. What was stopping him?

"I mean why can't we just go to his home and kill him."

"Aside from the fact that my father is powerful, he's also the head of the vampire council. You can't just kill him. The rest of them would come after you."

Hmmm. Well, maybe he had a small point. My mother was part of the council, and so was Kiri's dad. But that was just two of the five. I didn't pay enough attention to politics so I had no idea what the other two would do. I sighed heavily. I guess we really did need to come up with a plan. I huffed out a breath in a pout.

"Fine! But if you're not gonna fuck me, then put some clothes on. You're distracting me from coming up with a brilliant plan."

He chuckled before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and nipped it with a fang. He pulled back with a grin. I could feel my skin flushed with arousal. Damnit! That was fucking cruel!

"Incentive. If you come up with a brilliant plan that won't end up with either of us dead, then I will fuck you till you can't walk."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Well damn. Now I really needed to come up with something. I was intrigued. I wondered if he really could fuck me hard enough that I wouldn't be able to walk. I really wanted to find out. He got off me with a grin and walked towards the showers. I watched his ass flex with his every move and grinned.

He was mine. That beautifully packaged piece of meat, belonged to me. We were connected. And no one could break that connection. I eyed my hard cock with a disgruntled sigh. How did he expect me to come up with a brilliant plan when all I could think about was sex?

I got up and followed him into the shower, the ache in my body only fueling my desire for more. Shoto would just have to take care of this if he expected me to be able to think. When I walked into the bathroom, Shoto was in the shower. Water dripping down his back and caressing his skin. I licked my lips and stepped into the shower behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head against his back. He turned to look at me, quirking a red brow.

"How do you expect me to concentrate with this?"

I poked my erection into the firm curves of his ass. He chuckled lightly, before turning in my arms. He leaned down and kissed me, tongue sweeping in and possessing my mouth. He pulled away with a smirk, looking at me with hooded eyes.

"Hmmm. Fine. But only this once. No more rewards until we get thee job done."

With that, he reached down and wrapped his large hand around my cock. I let out a moan as he slowly began to pump it. He knelt down in the shower and looked up at me, eyes nearly glowing in desire. His tongue slipped out and stroked over the head of my cock. I arched my hips into his mouth with a moan.

He took me hard and deep, bobbing his head on my shaft. His tongue worked my shaft as he sucked me deep into his mouth. I hit the back of his throat with every bob. One hand rolled my balls and the other slid up my legs to my ass. His fangs scraped the sensitive flesh of my cock and I felt his finger thrust into my opening.

I opened my mouth in a gasp, grabbing a fistful of his hair. I fucked his mouth as his fingers played in my hole. He unerringly found my prostate and began to stroke it hard and fast.

"Fuck! I'm gonna- Ungh!"

Shoto bobbed faster as he pegged my prostate with his fingers. It was too much and I came with a shot, shooting cum down his throat. He swallowed every drop, then released my shaft with a wet pop. His finger swept across my prostate one more time before retreating. I shuddered and panted, leaning against the shower wall.

He grinned again before kissing me deeply. I could taste myself in his mouth. He pulled away and stepped out of the shower. He eyed me over his shoulder, raising a brow.

"Fuck, you're hot!"

"Well, use that strategic brain of yours and come up with a plan."