Denial

Bakugou POV

Fuck him! Who did he think I was? I slammed out of the room and barely stopped myself from blowing it up. Stupid Kami and Kiri were smirking at me and giving me the thumbs up. I could smell Shoto all over me and I knew they could too. I snarled at them as I made my way past.

"So not good then?" Kiri asked me.

"I assumed he'd be amazing with a body like that." Kami said with disappointment clear in his tone.

"That's not it! NOW FUCK OFF!" I gave them a hiss and stalked away. My hands were smoking and letting out little crackles. I could barely contain my anger. How dare he! Best sex of my life and now he wanted to pretend it didn't happen. Fucking prick!

Fuck that! I wasn't willing to be some secret fucking mistress. And that soulmate shit? Whatever! I knew a line when I heard one. Those cuddly feelings afterwards were just symptoms of great sex. I'd never been fucked like that. Hell, I'd never been fucked at all. I chuckled derisively. It's no wonder my brain went to mush.

I was finally able to get what I wanted and now I was being denied. I stopped walking and breathed in the fresh night air. My angry steps had taken me deep into the bad section of downtown. I was spoiling for a fight.

"What are you doing in these parts pretty boy?"

I turned to look beside me as a group of men emerged from an alleyway. They were all well muscled and stocky. All of them in dark jeans and blue shirts. They reeked of sweat and old blood. Tch! Common thugs. I smirked. Beating up a bunch of humans wouldn't even work up a sweat. But I could get a laugh.

I sauntered over to the one who had spoken. I assumed he was the leader since he had more confidence than the rest. He was slightly taller than me and heavily muscled. I trailed a hand up his chest to his shoulder as I leaned closer to him, standing on my tip toes to reach his ear.

"Just out for some fun."

I leaned back away from him with a wide smile, slowly licking my fangs. He froze like a deer in headlights. When I leaned forward again, he sprang into action. Back pedaling so fast he nearly fell on his ass. I chuckled as they ran away. I felt a little lighter after scaring the bunch away. So what to do about Shoto? I gave it some thought as I made my way home.

My mother greeted me as I walked through the front doors of out mansion. She was coming down the stairs on her way out.

"And what have you been up to Katsuki? You reek."

"Shove off hag!"

My mother gave me a considering look before coming towards me and placing her arms around me. She hugged me against her and kissed my cheek. I sighed before leaned my head into her shoulder. We had an unusual relationship to say the least. We might bicker constantly but she was also the one I told all my secrets to. We were too alike to ever have a normal mother son relationship. My father liked to joke that I was never actually born. They just made a clone of my mother and changed the gender.

"What's wrong Katsuki?"

So I told her everything. Gave her all the details. I was hesitant to bring up my emotions but knew that she'd figure it out anyway. She hugged me tighter and ran her hand through my blonde hair.

"Oh Katsuki. You've gotten yourself into a mess. A soulmate is a serious thing. He's fooling himself if he thinks he'll be able to keep it a secret for long. The pull of a soulmate is powerful. He won't be able to help himself. You either."

I pulled away and looked down at her, running a hand through my hair. What did I want from Shoto? Was I just mad because there wouldn't be any more sex? Or did I want a relationship with him? I wasn't sure. I definitely wouldn't mind more sex. But a relationship? Emotions? I didn't really have experience with those. I'd have to think this through.

"If you do decide you want him, his father will pose a problem. Enji is a.. difficult... man to deal with." She grimaced when I chuckled at her.

"We Bakugous always get what we want." I smirked when she slapped me in the back of the head.

She waved as she walked out the front door. I smiled to myself as I made my way up to my room. My mother always knew how to put me in a better mood. I'd have to figure out what I wanted. I knew I was stubborn and determined. I'd never let anything stand in my way before. And I wasn't going to start now.

I wanted to see where this could lead. I might find that I actually liked him. It's not like we ever actually spoke to one another. I didn't really know much about him other than he was cold and powerful. I shivered. I'd had all the power at my fingertips just earlier.

I grinned as I began to form a plot. There was a charity event coming up soon. Some stupid human hospital thing. I didn't really give a fuck. But to keep things peaceful, the vampires had to mingle at certain events with the humans. This was one of them. And as princes, we would both have to be there.

My best course of action was to give him a taste of what he'd be denying. I was an accomplished flirt and a master of seduction. I'd spend that night being my irresistible self. I shivered, imagining those cold eyes tracking my every move. An entire night of teasing and flirting. I'd have him foaming at the mouth.

Then I could have all that iron control unravel beneath my fingertips. That powerful force between my legs. I felt myself grow hard. I couldn't wait for that night. Shoto wouldn't know what hit him. Thought he could deny me did he? Well he had another thing coming. I'd have him begging to fuck me. I was Katsuki fucking Bakugou and I always got what I wanted.