Surprises

Todoroki POV

Katsuki was in my arms again. Pleasure still tingled across my skin as I took deep breaths trying to calm my racing heart. He was so incredible. Just perfection. I smoothed my hand down his arm, loving the feel of his skin against mine. I kissed the top of his head before easing out from underneath him.

I'd let him sleep a little while I showered. Since our clothes were ruined in our haste, I decided to borrow a shirt from him. I walked over to his dresser and pulled open the first drawer. That's where most people kept their t-shirts.

I froze. Then a smile spread across my face. Oh Katsuki! You're full of surprises. Instead of t-shits or even underwear, I found a welcome surprise. In front of me was a drawer full of sex toys. There were dildos in various sizes and shapes, most still in boxes. He had a few different lengths of ropes and a couple of different handcuffs. I ran my hand over the flogger and soft whip.

I bit my lip, holding back a moan, at the thought of using the whip on Katsukis flesh. The way it would make his pale flesh gleam red. My lids lowered just imagining it. I picked up the thick leather dog collar and smirked. I was going to have so much fun. I put the collar back and softly closed the drawer.

"What are you doing?" His voice was laced with suspicion. I turned towards him with a smirk.

"Well, I was looking for a t-shirt, but I found something even better."

His crimson eyes narrowed at me as he sat up. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and got up, padding towards me. I licked my lips as I watched him walk. Every muscle bunching and quivering with his movement. He had the walk of a predator and the swagger of a prince.

"And what did you find?"

Instead of answering, I turned and pulled out the leather collar from the drawer. I spun it on my finger while smirking. I lifted one brow in inquiry. A blush rose in his cheeks. How delicious! I'd made the great Katsuki Bakugou blush. He snatched the collar from my hands and shoved it back in the drawer.

"None of this stuff is for me!"

I leaned forward and nipped his ear before sucking the flesh of his neck until it bruised. He let out a gasp and clutched my shoulders.

"And here I was, enjoying the thought of using it on you."

He shivered against me and his eyes became heavy lidded.

"I think you're in denial. I think you want me to use those toys on you."

I watched his crimson eyes dilate and his breath leave in a rush. He let out a soft whimper. Damn! That little sound was all the encouragement I needed. I stealthily reached back into the drawer and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. I licked his lips and sucked the bottom one into my mouth. When he leaned into me to deepen the kiss, I forcefully tossed him onto the bed. Before he could recover, I crossed the room with vampire speed and slapped the cuffs on one wrist, looping it through the bed post before closing it on his other wrist.

He looked at me in confusion for a second and then realized he was handcuffed to the bed. His eyes narrowed in anger and he let out a growl.

"Let me fucking go!"

"I rather like you like this."

I straddled him before running my palms down his chest. He growled again before arching into my touch. He might pretend to not want this, but I knew he did.

"Hmmm..... Something's missing." I stroked my chin thoughtfully.

"Oh I know!"

I leapt off the bed and made my way back to the drawer. I grabbed the leather collar and the soft flogger. I smirked at him as I walked back to him. His breath hitched when I placed the collar around his throat.

"Beautiful."

I caressed his flesh lightly with the flogger. Slowly dragging it down his chest and abs till I reached his thighs. Smack! I slapped the flogger across his thighs. He let out a moan and I grinned. The sound was music to my ears.

"Like that do you, my little Kacchan?"

I smacked him again, a little harder.

"Fuck!" He growled, arching into me.

I smack him again as I wrapped my fist around his hard cock. I slowly pumped his shaft as I worked him with the flogger. He moaned and thrust his hips into my fist. I eyed the red welts on his thighs with a groan. I was ready to burst, and I hadn't even been touched. I leaned forward and licked a path across his chest to his left nipple. He arched into my mouth and I struck.

My fangs pierced his flesh and I licked the would lightly. He groaned again and began to pant, tossing his head from side to side. I lapped the small amount of blood and kissed my way up his throat. I pierced the flesh of his neck and moaned in bliss.

The taste of his blood on my tongue was almost too much. I greedily swallowed a mouthful before pulling away. I looked at Katsuki from beneath lids heavy with desire. His chest was heaving with every breath. He had multiple bites that were beaded with tiny drops of blood. His thighs were covered in red welts, and his skin was lightly sheened in sweat. I'd never seen a more beautiful sight.

I tossed the flogger aside and buried my hand in his hair. I yanked his neck back and watched as he shuddered. He really was my perfect match. I placed my cock at his entrance and thrust forward. Thankfully he was still wet with my cum. I didn't think I could hold on long enough to spend time preparing him.

"Fuck!"

I gripped his hips and thrust hard. He was so tight.

"Shit, you feel good!"

I was panting and sweat dripped down my face to land on his abs.

"That the best you got?" He challenged me, panting.

I angled my hips to hit his prostate and had him crying out beneath me. I took him hard and fast, my balls slapping against his ass. I wrapped my hand around his weeping cock and began to pump him in time to my thrusts.

He stiffened, then came with a shout, cum shooting out to cover his abs and chest. The sight of him lost in ecstasy, threw me over the edge and I came with a grunt. I collapsed on Katsuki and tried to recover my breath. I reached up and snapped the handcuffs.

"Tsk, I had a key for that."

I chuckled against his shoulder before rolling off him. I threw an arm over my eyes and tucked Katsuki against my side. He sighed against me and nuzzled against my chest. Exhaustion began to creep up on me and I let out a sigh.

"Get some sleep Katsuki, we have more toys to try tomorrow."