~Tres~

Today I finished my Language Arts final exam(3 sections) I did the first one yesterday and the second and third one today so I'm done with ELA now I just have Math and Science next week. I'm so tired.

Draco:

"Let's play Uno!" Yelled Juliana

Me, my Father, and mother looked up from our books and looked at her. How is she related to us? She's so bubbly and nice and— the exact opposite of how my parents act— rich and snobby—and that's how I'm expected to act. So why does Juliana act the exact opposite? All her friends are from the opposite side of this town. The poor and you know what? Juliana doesn't care. I have to keep this "Good Boy" act my parents want so I simply ignored her. I went back to my reading and so did my parents. I saw her huff from the corner of my eye. Then I saw her walk up to her room.

I went to my room and listened to music until I heard a knock on my door.
"Sir, your food is ready"
"Thank you Melody" I smiled and she smiled back.

When I sat down on the long table I noticed someone was missing. Juliana isn't here.

"Mother...Where's Juliana?"
"She doesn't want to eat." She said
I nodded and started eating. I was about to eat another forkful of my Salad until my dad interrupted me.

"What have you been up to?" He asked
Holy shit, he's never asked me that.

"Nothing much Father...actually I needed to talk to you about something."
"What is it?"
"Well you know how I play Football right?...And I know it's like a tradition for our family to become doctors but I was kind of hoping if I could—"

"You don't want to be a doctor?" My mom interrupted.

"Uh—no ma'am."

My dad slapped me.

"You aren't going to play that stupid sport of yours for the rest of your life Draconius!"

I felt my cheek, my tears threatening to fall, I touched my cheek, immediately wincing.

I ran to my room slamming the door. I paced back and forth in my room wanting the voices to stop.

See you're not good enough.
Why did you think that would work dumbass?
You're a disappointment Draco, I thought you were better then this, I guess not.
Draco no one is ever going to be proud of you. (A.N i felt this.)

"Draco...?"
I turned my head around to find Juliana looking at me strangely.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" I yelled

She closed the door and went back to I'm guessing her room. I brought my hands to my ears trying to make the voices stop.

You're a disappointment
No one is ever gonna love you.
Do you have real friends? Are they talking behind your back?

No one wants you here.

I stood up and jumped on my bed. Sleep took over me and everything went black.

Harry:

*the same night*

So I was able to go back home so my family decided they could take me home and we could have a movie night. So that's what we're doing right now. I had my comfy pjs on and I was laying on the couch with Hermione we were snuggling eachother.

Then my brother came and sat on the floor, he had his sweats and no shirt. Then my dad came with his sweatpants and sat on the couch. Then my mom came with all the snacks we were waiting for.

My mom is a queen. She knows what everybody likes and what everybody hates. She literally has my favorite foods memorized.

We started the movie and sat in a comfortable silence. We watched UP and it made me tear up, Hermione was straight up balling her eyes out with mom. Then we started watching Finding Dory.

I love this family.