~Diecinueve~

Harry:

It was now the third day we were here and Draco apologized and I accepted his apologize. Today we were doing crafts which I really enjoyed. I loved to draw and anything that had to do with Art.

When I woke up everything was set up beautifully. The sun was up and the clouds were big and white in the bright blue sky. And there was a bunch of tables and chairs scattered everywhere.

I went and took a seat and soon after Lizzy and Annie came up to me.

"Where have you been!? You haven't talked to us at all in this trip!" Annie screeched

"I'm sorry girls I was busy taking care of that dumbass over there" I said pointing to the blonde putting on a shirt. Annie and Lizzy smirked at me causing me to blush. Then Draco started coming up to us. Ah shit I'm still blushing.

Draco sat next to me.

"I'm sad." He frowned
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I thought Fall was coming and it all of a sudden got hot again." He pouted. (Which looked adorable) I laughed.

"You like the cold?" I asked
"Of course! Who doesn't?" He asked
"Me" me, Lizzy, Annie and others who were walking close to us said. Draco's pout deepened and Annie 'awed' making me blush. Yea he was pretty cute.

Annie and Lizzy sat across from me and Draco and some students brought us our food. We started eating enjoying each other's company.

Hermione:

I really wanted to go up to them and talk to them. I didn't want it to be awkward though. I'm pretty sure Harry's mad at me but I have no idea what I did wrong. I sat at my table frowning I looked back at the table and made eye contact with Harry. He waved his hand over. Telling me to go to his table. I picked up my tray of food and walked over.

"Hey..." I said
"Hey 'Mione!"
"Wait...you aren't mad at me?" I asked
Harry frowned.

"No...I thought you were mad at me." He stated. We looked at eachother and started laughing so hard.

We're so stupid.

The other joined us and we soon started paintings and crafting.

Draco:

I fucking hated this shit. I sucked at drawing and anything to do with Art. So I just sat there looking at the others "projects" you could say. I looked over at Harry's drawing and he was drawing a wolf. That's what he had right now but I could tell he was adding a moon aswell. Hermione across from me was making what looked like a very colorful schedule. And Annie was drawing a comic with two guys....she was covering the rest so I couldn't see. Then Lizzy was painting a waterfall which looked beautiful and really realistic.

"What aren't you doing anything Draco?" Harry asked. I shrugged and continued sipping on my soda. Harry went back to his drawing and it was very pretty. He added a moon and another wolf. He got up and grabbed a paint brush and painted everything. It was fucking amazing.

Slowly everyone started sitting around a campfire and started telling scary stories. This trip was soon ending so we were enjoying the little things. I looked next to me to see Harry talking quietly to Hermione.

I was enjoying the little things.