~Veintiuno~

(A.N

There was a minor error. As you might of remembered Draco walked to the school and I forgot that so let's pretende his car magically appeared in the school drive way!

Yay magic! I didn't feel like re writing this chapter and the one following so I'm just letting y'all know! Okay love you bye!)

^^^^R E A D

Harry:

It was getting colder now and everyone was packing their bags I just sat there waiting with the ice pack on my ankle. Once we leave they told me I could go to the hospital because it was too far away for someone to come get me. So, I finished up packing on the ground and Draco looked at me smiling again.

I smiled back and threw my packed stuff to Draco's packed stuff. He came up to me and sat next to me.

"How you feelin?"

"Better....still in pain, but better."

"Okay, hang in there were about to go home. Do you want me to drive you to the hospital or do you want me to drive you home once we get to the school?"

"Hospital. Please."

Draco nodded and helped me up and out the tent. Once we were out he picked my up and carried me to the bus putting me on a seat.

"I'll be right back. I just need to get our luggage."
"Okay"

Once Draco came back and sat next to me I immediately put my head on his shoulder falling asleep.

Draco:

We're on the road now and this was honestly the best trip ever. Harry is laying on my asleep which is really cute. I brought his little book bag and I have it in my lap right now eating his Sour Patch Kids(I got hungry)

The bus ride was pretty long so I was bored out of my mind. I was taking pictures with Harry asleep in my shoulder. I took one where I pretended I was asleep next to him. Then he started to wake up which I took a video of because he looked so cute rubbing his eyes and pouting.

I put my camera away and gave Harry his bag.

"Were you eating candy?"
"Maybeeee"
"Meanie!" He said hitting my arm. I laughed and rubbed my arm.

Harry took out his phone and started taking more pictures of us and I could feel eyes on us. I turned around and saw no one so I turned back around only to drop Harry's water bottle.

It fell on his foot.

"Mother fucker!" Harry screamed and winced. He moved his ankle out the way and put another ice pack on it.

"I am so sorry!" I apologized.

Harry just rubbed at his eyes looking away from me.

"Are...are you crying?"
"No shit I have a fractured ankle and you just through a metal water bottle at it!"
"Here" I said lifting him up.

I lifted up the armrest that was separating our chairs and sat Harry on my lap. I told him to lift up his leg on his chair and I placed a pillow under his lower leg.

"They are so dating!" I heard so I turned around but once again saw no one looking at us. Harry snuggled more into my chest and we both fell asleep.

That was the last thing that I remembered happening before I got woken up by Annie.

"We're getting off come on"
I shook Harry and he stirred awake. He carefully stood up and I picked him up walking him to my car in the school's parking lot.

"Stay here I'll be back"
He nodded and I went to back to the bus and got both of our luggage and grabbed his little book bag in the bus we forgot.

I walked back to my car and placed everything in the back.

"Hospital?"
"Hospital." He nodded

——————-

We got there and he got checked in. A nurse came up to him and hugged him.

"Hi Harry! Here for your chemo session?"
She asked.

Wait what?