~Veinticinco~

(Okay as I'm writing this chapter the first very part of this story went up "Characters" and I swear to fReaKiNg God I published it and it was already a 6 views wtf? Haha I'm so proud of myself lmao)

🌸BLESSING: ALOT OF FLUFF.🌸

Third Person:

Harry and Draco had been dating for a week now and they were already the
"It" couple. They were always getting stared at by other people in a good way and people found their relationship extremely cute.

It's now Friday again and Harry had gotten better. That night when Harry was sick Draco had posted a picture of cute little Harry in his PJs with all his presents Draco had gotten him with the caption:

"Babyboy was sick so I decided to surprise him. Hope you liked it babe😘"

The photo got over 8,000 likes.

Harry and Draco had also taken selfies and pictures and posted them on their snaps. So when they came back on Monday the school was buzzing over the news.
Draco laughed as Harry turned into a bright tomato when Blaise patted Draco's shoulder and said:
"Don't fuck him to hard Alright mate?" Earning a slap from his boyfriend Neville. Blaise laughed along with Draco.

Neville congratulated Harry and talked to him while their boyfriends talked about sports. Draco came behind Harry and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and put his chin on Harry's head.

"See Blaise! They're cute! You just wanna makeout!" Neville whined. Blaise put his hand up to his heart and pretended to be offended.

"No! That's false!" Blaise said. Harry and Draco walked away into their first class of the day. It was History which Harry hated.

The couple sat in the back holding hands and talking to eachother. The bell rang and they got up walking to their next period. It was science and Harry loves this class. Harry was hoping to go to Med school one day. To kind of repay for everything the nurses and Doctors do to  help him.

They were learning about the human body today. Just reviewing a few things but Harry was already really fascinated. Draco on the other hand was bored out of his mind. So The blonde decided he'd spend his time watching his boyfriend. The way Harry creased his eyebrows when he was confused and the way he bit his bottom lip when he was focused turned Draco on.

Then bang. The bell rang again. Draco felt weird. It was like he was there at school but he wasn't fully there. He tightened his grip in Harry's hand and Harry smiled.

Harry went to take something out his locker when he suddenly got slammed into it by Draco.

"You're so beautiful..."
"And you're very handsome" Harry smirked. Draco kisses Harry's head and they walked to Art.

Harry once again was really interested. He loved drawing and painting and today they were having a free day and were able to draw anything they wanted. Harry started drying a pair of eyes. They looked so realistic that Draco gasped out loud when he saw it.

Draco:

They were my eyes.