~Veintiséis~

*Time Lap....2 months later*

Harry and Draco had been dating for two moths already and nothing had changed. Draco still loves Harry and Harry still loves Draco they still hadn't said those words to eachother but they know how they feel. Of course they've had arguments but nothing to big. Draco had gotten used to being around his boyfriends family, he got treated like a part of the family.

It was now December and Christmas Break was coming up. Draco had planned to spend it at his house with Juliana but Lily and James insisted they both spent it with them. Harry's medicine hasn't changed and his body had gotten used to it but it was causing Harry to loose weight and throw up a lot. Harry was loosing a lot of weight and it wasn't healthy so they took him to the ER when the boy collapsed in his room.

It was just a side effect of the chemotherapy. Harry stayed home for a few days and Lily had a talk with James about putting the green eyed boy back into homeschooling.

Harry had also lost his appetite. Barely ate. Draco planned on staying home with him for a few days until Harry lashed out at him. Seeing Harry in so much pain caused Draco to cry so he left to go back to his house.

Once he got back to his Mansion he noticed there was a car he hadn't seen in 3 or 4 months. It was his parents car.

He quickly went inside and saw them eating with a very pissed off Juliana. Draco walked into the kitchen and hugged Juliana. He grabbed a chair and sat in it.

"Haven't seen you two in awhile." Narcissa stated.

"I could say the same thing." Draco shot back. His dad looked up from his plate and gave Draco a dirty look.

"Are you mad?" Lucius asked his temper rising.

"No, of course not. I'm extremely happy that you guys left for four months and didn't let me know." Draco said sarcastically wiping his eyes.

"Do I even matter to you both?" Draco asked running his hand through his blonde hair. Narcissa and Lucius stopped and looked at him. Draco stood there waiting.

"Answer me!" He screamed.

"Hey! You don't scream at me!" Lucius screamed back standing up and charging at the blonde.

"Lucius! No! Don't touch him!" Narcissa screeched trying to grab her husbands arm. Lucius pulled away from her and pushed Draco up into a wall.

Draco whimpered But he wasn't giving up that easy. Lucius punched Draco in the eye. Draco pushes him away from him and saw Juliana crying in the corner of his eyes. He wanted to stop fighting and hold his little sister but he was thrown to the ground by the older man.

Lucius kicked at Draco's ribs and Draco whimpered. He held his stomach and threw up blood. Then he heard something shatter and everything went black.

———————-

Juliana: 

I was freaking out. They never physically fought. I started tearing up and then things got worse. Then my mom shattered a vase on top of my dads head making him fall to the ground. I dialed 911 and told them what happened between my sobs and they came quick.

Draco and I were taken to the hospital even though I wasn't really hurt. Just freaking out. I cried and grabbed my phone with shaking hands and dialed a phone number.

"H—Harry!"

"Juli? What's going on? Are you okay—"

"Draco! I-it's Draco! He—He and dad were fighting—and, and!"

"Juliana calm down! Breathe!"

"He got h-hurt! Meet me at the hospital please!"

"I'll be right there"

I hung up and grabbed Draco's hand praying to God for him to be okay.

Oh gosh Draco why do you get yourself into these fucking situations?