~Nueve~

The school was going wild. Of course it would go wild what did they expect? Draco Lucius Malfoy the most popular guy I'm the school was in the hospital. No one had gotten any news and some even went as far as to go to his house to question Juliana Malfoy. She quickly told the security to kick them out. It passed around quick that Draco was in the hospital. Harry of course already knew because he saw them take him away.

Harry was confused. He liked Draco. He liked him enough to be an actual crush. The type of crush where you know it's never going to happen but you still hope, the crush that just sends you into dream land. Harry never got crushes of course there would always be that one guy that just stood out to him but he never had an actual crush, not like this one at least. Harry had a crush on Draco but he knew he shouldn't. Draco seemed like a total dick. Harry didn't want to judge so quickly but people told him Draco had pushed people around and then he saw him do it during class. He knew he shouldn't like him but he couldn't help it.

People have also told him he's a really sweet guy so now Harry was super confused. Beyond confused. Confused to the point where he had to get his inhaler before he got an asthma attack.

He sighed and went to his closet. He always feels safe in there. He looked around noticing there was a lot he didn't need anymore. He smiled to himself and looked around his room. A baby blue with white furniture. He went downstairs and grabbed big black trash bags and took them back up to his room.

He entered his closet and started to through his things out. Not all of it of course just the things that needed to go into the trash or things he could donate. The he went to the garage and got a bucket of paint. His mom, loved art so she usually had paint in the garage. Spray Paint, Paint to paint pictures, and paint for walls. He looked through all the paint she had and finally choose a pale pink color.

He carried it to his room and changed his clothes. He really hoped he could do it alone but once the first wall was done he was already tired. He sat down on the floor to try to even his breathing. Then the room started swirling.

"Oh gosh." He said putting his head in his hands. He grabbed his little book bag and got his phone out.

"Annie?"
"Hey Harry?—are you okay?"
"No...I um—can you come to my house I need help with something."
"Sure I'll be there in about 10 minutes."
He said okay and hung up.

Annie was at his side real quick. She grabbed a water bottle and got him to stand up.

"What were you doing?!"
"So...I wanted to paint my room."
"By yourself?!"
"Well yea."
Annie face palmed and grabbed Harry's hand.

"We'll do this together Har Har"
Harry smiled and looked at her she smiled back and they got back to work.
Something they didn't notice though was Hermione. Hermione looking out through her window and looking at her BestFriend have so much fun without her. Hermione frowned. She closed her curtains and walked downstairs. She laid on the couch thinking.

When was the last time she had hung out with Harry? When was the last time she texted him or he texted her. The curly headed girl didn't even notice the tears forming in her eyes.

Was she losing her BestFriend?