~Trienta y siete~

*Next Day*

"Draco!" Harry screeched as the blonde picked Harry up and carried him outside. Harry giggles softly and gasped when he saw the fairy lights in the backyard. Everything was set up perfectly. There were candles a table and food that's looked delicious.

"Draco. Why'd you do this?" Harry asked quietly.

"You deserve it Love" Draco said lifting Harry up from his table.

Perfect started playing in the background and Harry leaned on Draco as they started dancing around. Draco's tears welled up in his eyes but he pushed them back and smiled down at the beautiful angel leaving on him.

He hoped that they one day wound have a future. That wouldn't happen now. Draco ignores these thoughts.

He had to think positive. He was going to enjoy all these last few weeks with Harry and he was going to give Harry so much Love. Draco's arms tightened around Harry's small waist and they danced around in the backyard until the song died down and they sat down to eat.

———

"Harry I love you so much"

"I love you too Draco" Harry said smiling his face bright red.

"I-I wanted to give you something..." Draco trailed on his voice getting quieter with every other word that came out of his  mouth.

"What is it?" Harry asked curiously and Draco went down on one knee. Harry knew this want a proposal but I felt like one so he couldn't help the happy tears that were falling down his face.

"I love you Harry James Potter and theses rings are promise rings. I promise that I'll love you forever no matter what happens and that I'll always be by your side until you die" Draco said with a wobbly voice and his voice cracked at the end. Harry hugged him and helped him up.

Draco gave Harry the ring with the green stone because it was Draco's favorite color and Draco stayed with the ring that had the red stone knowing that red was Harry's favorite color.

————

They ended the night with soft, caring, slow, love making. They fell asleep together on the bed with Harry I'm Draco's arms. Draco sniffled and kissed Harry's head.

"This is going to hurt like hell Harry, you don't even know it" Draco whispered and kissed Harry's neck and feel asleep.

———

Draco woke up and got ready. He looked over at Harry who was still sleeping soundly his chest rising up and down and Draco had to force himself to stop staring at him.  He went downstairs to help with breakfast. Once he got down he was stared at. Then he remembered how loud Harry was being and his cheeks got warm.

"Have a good night?" Hudson grumbled and stabbed his pancakes. I lifted my eyebrows and nodded yes. Hudson rolled his eyes and I gave Lily a look, she gave James a look and they both nodded they're head No at me.

Hudson still doesn't know?

——-

Draco:

We heard shuffling and I turned around seeing a cute pervious angel walking up to me. He hand on my shirt which fit him humongous. Harry day himself on my lap and curled onto it. He turned to me and put his head into the crook of my neck. I rubbed comforting circles into his back.

"My freaking ass hurts Dray..." he mumbled into my ear biting it afterwards. I had to hold in a moan and rubbed his lower back and thighs under the table. Harry couldn't sit down properly so he just sort of...kind of sat down on my lap.

"I love you Draco"

"I love you too Harry"