~Treinta y uno~

Harry:

Things were finally getting back to normal. I was getting back to school after everything that happened. I sighed pulling on my jeans and my light pink hoodie.

I didn't see Draco at school today. He had been having a rough couple of days...so I went to my classes waiting for school to be over.

Finally the last bell rang and I stood up getting everything I needed from my lockers. Then I pulled out my phone.

Harry:

Hey baby wanna come over later?

Draco:

Sure I'll be over in 20? See you soon love

Harry:
❤️

I texted him back and then went into my room since I was getting quite dizzy. I had done a lot of physical things in school. I ran a lot today too. It got me tired and Hermione had to walk me home just to make sure I wouldn't pass out on the sidewalk since Hudson for some reason had been ignoring him.My parents have also been more....silent? We definitely have been having more family movie nights but that didn't bother me.

No, what bothered me was the fact that for some dumb reason my parents told me that I had to go to the Hospital twice s week now. I didn't know why, but I hated it. I couldn't even think straight anymore. That was out of the ordinary.

I pushed these thoughts to the back of my mind and walked in seeing everyone already in pajamas and pizza boxes on the living room table.

"Um...what are you doing?" I asked looking around spotting fairy lights everywhere.

"Oh nothing. We just wanted to have another movie night, but before we start watching the movies Hudson has something to tell you." My mom said giving Hudson a look. Then my dad pat Hudson on the back smiling.

Hudson gave me a look and then made me go to his room, which in my opinion smelled really bad.

"Ew! Hudson it stinks in here!" I yelled plugging up my nose and breathing through my mouth.

"Harry sit down."

"What for?"

"Just sit down."

"Okay."

"Annie can you come out here?" Hudson asked and I saw Annie come out Hudson's bathroom looking straight at me.

"Annie? What are you doing here? I thought we were hanging out tomorrow-"

"No. I—well Hudson...we—uh" Annie stuttered not making eye contact with me and it got me nervous.

"Harry, Annie and I are dating." Hudson rushes out and I looked at them and Hudson reached out to grab Annie's waist.

"Uh...very funny guys—"

"We aren't joking Harry" Annie cut in and i could fell my eyes widen

"You two are dating.... Hudson!"

"What!"

"Do Mom and dad know about this!?" I asked looking everywhere but at them because this was extremely awkward

"Mom and dad are okay with it. They weren't at first but they...well they warmed up to the idea."

"Annie! What ever happened to Asher!"

"I was just...making up stuff. I was already crushing on your brother at that point." Annie said looking down she shuffled going to sit down next to me. I shook my head and quickly got up. I was to exhausted to deal with this shit.

"No, just no. Don't talk to me. Neither of you." I said rushing to the door but Hudson pulled me back and grabbed onto my wrist. It burned and all of a sudden my whole body aches.

Fuck.