~Veinticuatro~

*Continuing from the previous chapter*

Harry:

He came and brought me everything I could ever imagine. He was feeding me chocolate strawberries when he suddenly stops and turns me around pausing the movie.

"Harry James Potter, I like you, I like you a lot and now that I've gotten to know you I wanted to ask if you would do me the pleasure of being my boyfriend?"

"Of course!" I yelped and hugged him hard. He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles and we went back to watching the movie. He picked me up and placed me on his lap, me leaning in him.

Hudson:

If Harry got away with going out with Draco maybe they won't get mad at me? Oh just shut up Hudson they're gonna bloody disown you! You're dating a fucking 15 year old! A 15 year old! And you're 18! 18! I broke up with my other girlfriend when I realized I was getting feelings for another girl. I groan out in frustration.
I love her so much though...and Harry's never going to forgive me.

I got my mom and to come to my room alone and sat her on my bed while I started pacing around my room.

"What's Wrong Hudson?"
"Promise you're not going to get mad?"
"Oh no. Now you're scaring me."
"I—I'm with someone."
"I thought you were already with someone?"
"I broke up with her because I like someone else."
"Well okay...who is she?"
"I can't tell you. Your going to freak out."
"No im not."

"Mom I'm dating someone and she's 15."

My mom gasped and put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Hudson! You're 18!"
"I know I know...but I really love her mom."

"W-Who is she?"

"A—Annie..."
"Harry's friend?!?!?"
"Yes..." I looked down in shame.

"Oh sweetheart. It's okay. You can't help what the heart wants." My mom said standing up and hugging me.

—————————

Draco:

Harry sat in my lap peacefully and snuggled into my chest. Harry paused the movie we were watching and stood up. He still had his cast on but he got it changed to a boot. So now he could walk more easily. But his feet wobbled.

I stood up and grabbed his waist.

"S-Sorry I just hadn't been walking today."

"It's fine baby boy where do you need to go?" I asked. I could see him blush furiously and he muttered 'bathroom'

So I walked him to the bathroom and stood out the door waiting to take him back to his room. His mom came out of Hudson's room and she smiled when she saw me.

"Are you staying over sweetie?"
"Um...if it's okay with you?"
"Of course it is! Well I'm heading to bed don't stay up to late with him!"
"Yes ma'am"

"Lily's okay Draco"
"Thank you Lily" I smiled at her and took Harry back to his room. We continues watching movies until Harry yawned. I checked the time and it was
1:52 AM

"Sleepy baby boy?" I asked he tiredly nodded and I took off my shirt.

"Do you want some sweatpants Dray?"

"Sure"

Harry went into his closet and grabbed some giving them to me. I put them on and they fit well meaning they probably fit Harry huge. Harry was already in his PJs so I just walked up to his door and turned off the lights and crawled back in bed with Harry.

"Good night babyboy"
"Goodnight Bubba"