au- extra- tehe- you're welcome

Since I made some of ya'll emotional I thought  I would write this for ya'll 🙄🤚🏼 love y'all lol 😌💕

^
AU= Altérnate Universe

where they survived LMAO

~~~~

Harry laughed along with his husband Draco as they stared at the ocean. Harry with his smaller frame looking out at the dark blue sky, sparkling stars, and the slow and peaceful waves. Harry laid against his husbands pale chest as Draco kissed his cheek and neck softly and lovingly.

Draco'a hands trailed up and down Harry's sides as they talked about anything and everything.

"How's you're sister doing?" Harry asked thoughtfully

"The divorce between her and that Jules definitely did a number on her but it was for the best. Not everyone is supposed to end up with their first love and she's enjoying her trip abroad in Japan"

"Mhm, that's good" Harry hummed happily. "Annie called me a few days ago, she said the pregnancy is going as smoothly as it can" he smiled, "How my brother got a ring in her finger will always leave me astonished"

"They're having their second child and you're still amazed?" Draco laughed

"Well yes, he's a very stupid man"

"He has his moments"

"Oh yea? Like the time he punched you when you got drunk and grabbed my ass? Or when he body slammed you in front of the entire Malfoy and Potter families for asking me to marry you? Or when-"

"Okay okay- Yea now that I think of it he's isn't the kindest" Draco grimaced

Draco and Harry smiled as they talked about everything else going on. After they got officially married they moved to Italy where they've been for the past few years. They've been moving between their home in Rome where Draco worked as a fashion designer for a modeling agency and Harry worked as a baker in his own shop down the street.

"DAD! PAPA!" They heard giggles and laughter erupt from their right as two beautiful kids ran up to them. "Sophia Lily Malfoy" and "Jaylen Nick Malfoy" two kids with curly brown hair and big brown eyes. They had pearly white teeth and a few freckled splayed out on their faces. They were siblings they fostered and soon enough adopted.

"We caught some fish" Jaylen murmured. He was going through his little teenage angsty phase when he didn't find anything fun anymore and when he would spend the whole time in his room instead of with his family. Harry and Draco both understood.

"Good job!" Harry smiled as Draco helped him up. After cancer his body became healthier but once and awhile he would get tired rather fast.

"Let's go in and watch a movie yea? You're dad's a little tired tonight" Draco smiled

The 15 year old and the 9 year old nodded. Much to their surprise Jaylen stayed with them and even more to their surprise he went to the kitchen and prepared everyone his special cookies that would always turn out heavenly.
Jaylen brought the plate of cookies and the four of them dug in quickly.

They watched a movie on a beautiful Friday night on a summer evening. The stars were sparkling and the waves were crashing softly. Sophia fell asleep face planted in the couch, drool already coming out her mouth along with some snores and Jaylen was busy texting one of his friends about playing soccer tomorrow.

"Jaylen take your sister to her room"

"Okay, good night, love you"

"Love you too"
"Love you"

Jaylen grabbed his sister and instead of a brotherly carry to her warm bed he yanked her off the couch and threw her over his shoulder, his right hand still texting his friends in the group chat he was in.

Harry and Draco laughed quietly as Jaylen took his sister to her room and went to his room himself.

Draco turned to his husband

"I told you we would haves life like this one day"

"I'm just thankful you were right" Harry laughed "Imagined if I died or something, that would have sucked" he snickered

Draco rolled his eyes and kissed at his husbands neck with a smirk.

"Jaylen is still awake"

"Oh please that boy is out like a light he's done two all nighters doing his video game streams or whatever"

Harry laughed, "Okay then, take me to our room" he smiled as he clung into the tallers body.

"I love you" Draco said, kissing him

"I love you more" Harry said, kissing him back.