~Catorce~

It was Friday and Harry was freaking out. It was getting colder so he couldn't wear anything he usually wears. So he went to his closet and looked through it. He decided on a black skirt and black tights with a dark red sweater and his boots.

  Draco:
Wear something for cold weather and something you're not afraid to dirty.

Harry:
Alright. Thanks for letting me know literally 30 minutes before you're picking me up.

Draco:
Your welcome 🙂

Harry looked back at his outfit. It seems warm enough. And it isn't one of his favorites so he didn't mind falling—

Where is he taking me? Harry thought.

Harry shrugged and got on his phone. Then the doorbell rang and he sprinted to the door. He opened the door and was met with a mailman. He groaned and closed the door.

"Harry!" Lily screeched she went back and opened the door and got the mail. Then the doorbell rang and Harry opened it again.

"Hey Harry" Draco blushed

"Hi Draco"

Draco and Harry got into Draco's car and the drove to a skating rink. Harry immediately getting worried. What if he over did it? Harry shook these feelings off and got out the car.

Harry and Draco got ready. Harry needed  help with his shoes and Draco got to help him and then they were off. They got to ice rink and Harry immediately fell on his butt.

Draco laughed and picked Harry up. Harry frowned.

"Meanie" Harry stated. Draco laughed and held Harry's hand. Then Draco skated to face Harry directly.

Now Draco stood in front of Harry holding both his hands.

"Okay, see you're getting it!" Draco cheered. Harry laughed but stopped when Draco let go of him.

"Draco!"

Draco laughed and skated around Harry making sure he didn't fall. By the end of the day Harry was really worn out. After ice skating Draco took Harry to a restaurant and now they were in an Arcade.

Harry feeling light headed sat down. Draco looked at Harry in concern.

"Hey, you okay?"
"Yea. Yea"
"You sure?"
"Yea, just tired."

Draco nodded and picked up the shorter boy taking him to the car. Draco buckled him up and started driving. Once he got to Harry's house he unlocked his door walked out and picked up Harry.

He rang the doorbell and Hudson appeared.

"What happened?!" He screeched

"What do you mean...? He just feel asleep?"

"Oh" Hudson took Harry in his arms and thanked Draco. Draco nodded and went inside his car.

  I really like him.