~Trece~

Draco:

It's been two days and I'm still living with the Potters. They told me I could stay there until I was ready to leave. Me and Harry had gotten closer and were now friends. Even though I wanted to be more to him. He was so addicting.

His petite body, his beautiful smile, his green emerald eyes, his ass—

"—aco, Draco!" Harry waved his small hand in front of my face. I smiled and looked down to him. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me outside. Time for school then I guess. Hudson drove both of us to school and Harry and I walked to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, we're going on a trip soon! It doesn't cost much so I hope all of you are going to be able to come. It's going to be a camping trip—".

The class groaned.

"No, none of that. I promise it'll be fun"
The teacher smiled at his students and handed out the permission form. I took one and so did Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!"
"Yes, Harry?"

"Can you sign this? It's for a trip"
"Sure, where are you going?"

"Camping." Harry said smiling

"Are you sure—"

"Yes mom." He said giving her a look I didn't understand.

Harry and I walked into my room and started watching TV. I laid on his bed and he got comfortable next to me. I frowned and sat up.

"Harry?"
"Mhm?"

"I...uh—I...Do you want to go on a date with me?"

Harry sat up and looked at me with big puppy eyes.

"Seriously?"
"Yes"

Harry squealed and hugged my tight. Then I hugged him back until the door opened we pulled away quickly

"Everything okay in here?" Mr.Potter asked. I could see Harry rolling his eyes. I nodded yes and he went back downstairs.

Harry looked at me and quickly looked back at the T.V I saw him blush a pretty rosy color appearing on his cheeks.

I blushed too and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked

"Home." I responded

"What? Why?"

"Don't want to be a bother."

"But you aren't one."

"You don't know that."

"Please stay." Harry whimpered. I looked back at him to see his cute puppy eyes. I sighed and went back to his bed. He put his head on my chest and I combed his hair with my hand.

What if I am a bother? Should I go home? I really don't want to look at that house though. All the bad memories...

"—aco! Draco!"

Harry was in front of me frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing...it's just you keep on zoning out." He said quietly.

I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"It's fine. I'm fine. Let's just keep watching the movie." I sad smiling to reassure him. He nodded and we continued watching the movie. Eventually he feel asleep and I stood up.

I went to pack my bags and got Juliana to pack her bags aswell.

Dear Harry,

Yea I left. It's not your fault though. I just didn't want to bother your family any longer. Thanks for accepting my date. I'll pick you up on Friday at 8PM.

—Draco Malfoy

P.S thank your family for me. Tell them it was an emergency and I have to go. They treated me very well! Bye! ^o^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Juliana got home saftley and she went up to her room to unpack. I stayed in the entry looking at hallway. I felt something on my wrist and I slapped it away. There's was nothing on my wrist.

I looked at the wall getting flashbacks of that night. I gag and go to the sink to throw up. I later went to my room and took a shower. I could still feel his cold hands touching me. I scrubbed harder.

But I still felt dirty.