~Vientidós~

(A.N *evil laugh cuz I left y'all on a cliffhanger*)

Third Person:

"Wait what?" Draco asked confused with wide eyes.

"I..I Uh—" Harry stammered.
"Tell me the truth Harry." Draco said his voice dropping to a low dangerous growl.

"Melanie...can you check me in...I have a fractured ankle." Harry said ignoring Draco. The nurse widened her eyes and took Harry to a room where Draco followed. Once they were left alone Draco turned to look at Harry.

"Harry. Tell me now." He growled.

"I—I have cancer—" Harry stammered looking away. Draco came up to him and hugged him. Harry cried in his chest.

"See! That's why I didn't want to tell you! You're going to treat me differently...."

"Harry..." Draco climbed into the bed with him.

"What?" Harry asked

"It doesn't matter that you have cancer, you're my friend and I'll treat you like I treat all my friends." Draco stated

"Yea...friends." Harry said looking away until the doctor came in the room. Harry was taken to another room. A room where Draco wasn't allowed in.

Turns out Harry did have a broken ankle. So he had to be put in a cast and was given crutches. He then went back to his room in the hospital and did his chemo session. Then Draco drive him home.

"Mom?" Harry yelled walked in the door.

"Harry how did—What happened?!" Lily screeched examining her son in the cast.

"I broke my ankle."
"See this is why I didn't want you to go—"
"I had an amazing time though!" Harry protested.

"You bloody broke a bone!" Lily snapped back.

"Yea, I know that mom. I'm the one with the bloody cast on!" Harry snapped

"Don't talk to your mother like that Harry!" James said.

Draco stood there awkwardly and decided to leave. He exited and drove off into his car.

"You two baby around as if I wasn't 16! Like I'm a bloody five year old and I'm fucking tired of it!" Harry screamed.

"That's it go to your room! You're grounded!" James exclaimed.

Harry huffed and rolled his eyes. He was going to his room until he realized he had to walk up the stairs with crutches. He crawled up them and yanked his crutches.

He went into his room slamming the door close. He laid on his bed and grabbed his phone.

Harry:
Sorry you had to see that.

Draco:
It's fine. Maybe going on a date would take your mind off it.

Harry;
I'm grounded.

Draco:
Sneak out.

Harry:
I have a bloody broken ankle dumbass.

Draco:
Oh shoot right. Fine. Let me know when you aren't grounded.

Harry:
Okay. Bye❤️

Draco:
Bye💚

——————————-

Harry smiled and looked up at his ceiling. He had that goofy grin on his face that everyone found cute. He couldn't believe the blonde could have this affect on him. How he went from mad to this half in a matter or seconds. It's crazy.

Harry:

What is this boy doing to me?