~Ocho~

A.N I guess you could consider this a part two because I'm starting this from where I left off in the last chapter.

Harry:

They continued the game and we won 24-16 and we went home. I was really anxious when we got home I couldn't help but think about Draco. It's weird how they just continued the game. I looked at my plate full of food and frowned, I hope he's okay.

"Honey, are you feeling okay? You haven't touched your food." My mom asked. I nodded and gave her a small smile. I went back to my plate and picked at my food.
What if he isn't okay? What if he's hurt really badly? I saw blood. And it was on his head out of all places. But he still looked Handsome. Why am I thinking about him? Ughh. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up from me thinking about him.

"Mom Harry has a boyfriend!"
"What?!" me my mom and Dad said.
"Is that true Harry?" My dad asked I shook my head No and glared at Hudson. Why would Hudson think that? I'm not even dating anyone. I mean...I would like it if I dated Draco...I started blushing again.

"There's that blush again." Dad said
My mom and Hudson looked up from their plates to look at me. I crossed my arms and looked down.

"Why do you guys keep saying that? I don't have a boyfriend." I said shaking my head.

Hudson scoffed.

"What Hudson? Do you have something to say?" I warned.

"No."

"No really, what's so important Hudson." I rolled my eyes

"Don't act all innocent I've seen you with that Blonde dude. Plus Annie told me you like him."

"First of all what are you doing talking to Annie?" I asked

"Uh. Nothing." He said his eyes darting around the room. What a liar.

"Let's just get back to eating." Mom said giving me and Hudson that "mom glare"

I went back to picking on my food.

"Harry, at least eat your chicken you need to eat something before you take your medicine." Mom said

I nodded and munched on my Chicken and Pasta. I drank my water and headed back to my room. I started reading a book and then my mom came in with all my medications.

"Here you go."
"Mhm."

She was about to walk out my room when suddenly my mom stops and turns around to look at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked
"Uh, yea why do you ask?"
She shrugged and came and sat next to me.

"Well you haven't been all buddy buddy with Hudson which is weird, and you and Hermione never hang out anymore."

"Me and Hermione are still friends we've been having a lot of test and you know how she gets. Hudson....Hudson is just being really annoying."

"He's always annoying but now both of you aren't in good terms. So what's going on?"

"Nothing mom, I promise." I smiled at her reassuring her. She smiled back and went back to the kitchen.

I took all my medicine and feel asleep.

Juliana:

I really need to find him a damn girlfriend or boyfriend(I don't judge) He's never said anything about being gay so I'm pretty sure he straight.

I was walking around the house thinking about Draco. Then I decided to do some homework. It was about 6:40 PM when I got a call.

"Hello?"
"Hello! Is this Juliana Malfoy?"
"Yes, Who is this—"
"The hospital, you're brother got injured."
"Okay I'll be right there!"

I grabbed my hoodie and went to Asher's house since it was the closest and knocked on the door. His mom answered the door.

"Hi Ms.Angel I was wondering if I could get a ride to the Hospital. Draco got injured."

"Of course sweetie let me grab my keys."
"Alright"

Once she got her keys we got in and she drove me there.

"Thank you!"
"Your welcome!"

I went to the front desk.

"Is Draco Malfoy here?"

"Who are you?"

"His Sister. Juliana Malfoy."

"Okay, yes he's in room 394."

"Thank you"

I went to the room and walked inside seeing Draco on the bed sleeping. I walked over to him and saw blood coming from the head. Then a doctor came in.

"He's got a concussion."

"Really? How?"

"The impact from all the other football helmets and his own when they jumped on him, in other words he hit his head and that caused it."

I nodded and grabbed my phone I was about to call Mom but then I thought about it. They wouldn't care. They don't care about neither of us.

Please be okay Dray, I only have you left.