First Day

Elsa POV

I awoke to the sound of my sister rapping on my bedroom door.

"Elsa wake up! You don't want to be late on your first day!" I hear her muffled yell and yawn as I get out of bed.

I shiver as my feet touch the cold hardwood floor. I shuffle over to the door and open it slightly to see Anna already dressed and ready to go.

"Gimme 15 minutes and I'll be ready." I say feeling more awake.

She nods and skips back down the stairs. I shut the door and make my way to the bathroom. I chuckle as I stare at my crazy hair that is sticking in every direction. After a couple of minutes, I brushed all the kinks out and piled it in a bun on the top of my head. I walk to my closet to find clothes for my first day. Nothing fancy, just a plain blue shirt with a band name on it, and some white jeans. I apply some light make-up, grab my combat boots and head downstairs.

"See? I only needed 15 minutes." I say as I smile at Anna.

"You need something to eat!" She says to me.

I laugh and ruffle her hair as I make my way to the kitchen.

"You are way too bossy to be the younger sister." I say with a smile.

She rolled her eyes as she plopped down on the couch, waiting for me to finish eating. I grab a granola bar and shove it in my book bag. I see the coffee is done, so I pour some into a portable container. I unplug my phone from its charger and put it in my book bag as well.

"Ready!" I yell at Anna.

She jumps off the couch excitedly as she gives me a quick hug.

"I am so excited for a fresh new start!" She says happily.

I shoot her a sad smile as I reminisce about the past...I snap out of my trance as I hear the front door opening. I sling my book bag over my shoulder, and hurry out the door. I really wanted to take my bike today, but I promised Anna I would ride the bus with her today since she couldn't drive yet.

We both sit on the bench near our bus stop and make small talk until I hear the yellow bus chugging its way around the corner.

I feel my palms get sweaty. I need to keep it together...for Anna...

I walk behind Anna as she practically springs into the bus with excitement. She already found her own group of friends that she probably met at the back to school night thing. I am more anti-social, while my sister is bubbly and is friends with everyone. I sit next to some guy who had his ear plugs in, and his hood over his head.

He looks up at me as he pulls of his hood. His hood revealed snow white hair, with icy blue eyes and pale thin lips. He is not bad looking, but someone I would never go out with. I give a small smile, and he returns it with a glare. He pulls out his ear buds and looks at me with disgust.

"Get out of my seat." He said quietly. I could just barely hear him.

I nodded and moved over to the seat next to me with a kid with shaggy brown hair and dazzling green eyes. He looks up at me and smiles. Finally, someone who doesn't hate me...

"Hi my name is Hiccup, and that jerk over there is Jack." He says. He holds out a hand.

"My name is Elsa." I respond, and shake his hand.

"Is he like that with everyone?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah, he pretty much hates everyone, but that doesn't stop girls from thinking he is a major heart throb..." He said with a sigh. He pushes his glasses up his nose as he looks at his feet.

"Yea, well I don't think he is all that." I say reassuringly.

He looks at me with his shining eyes and grins.

"Well, I think we are gonna be good friends." He says with a grin.

"I feel the same way." I reply.

This seems to be going off to a great start...

Author's Note:

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been wanting to do one of these high school things for a REALLY long time!!!

I just needed inspiration, and I finally found it!!!!!

I hope this books gets good reads though....

Go check out my other book if you haven't!!!!!

It's pretty good!!!!!!!

Dats all ^.^

Toodles!!!!!

-Erin_Rose