Can't get away

(Y/N P/O/V)

We drive with the windows down. Feeling the breeze in your face felt soothing. "Want to go get milkshakes?" Kai asked. Yes we decided to skip school but 1. It wasn't the first time we'd skip and 2. As long as we didn't see Namjoon while we were out we were in the clear. "Yeah." You responded.

He took a quick turn and we hit this spot called Hitman Bang Cafe which has the best milkshakes ever. It had a park across the street and it was almost never busy. As you ordered the vanilla milkshakes and Kai ordered his Chocolate one. As we were leaving you had finally gotten the fight I had with Namjoon out of my head.

"Let's go to the park!" Kai said running across the street. You quickly followed him and we ended up sitting at a nearby bench watching the few children run around. You see Namjoon's group turn the corner and start freaking out. You and Jin made eye contact and you were too scared to break it. He left the group as they walked into the cafe we were just at. He came to you and said "They're planning to come here after the shakes so you have to leave or-" "Hey Jin! Yours finished first! Here, wait I'll come to you!" I recognized Namjoon's voice and turned around. Kai hid you and we pretended to be random people. We all knew it wouldn't work but it was worth a shot. "Jin what are you...Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked forcing you to turn around. You gave a weak smile and replied with "Having a shake." You slightly raised the cup in your hand and waited for a response. You saw him look at Kai and back to you. "Go to school."He said blankly "And what about you?"You said back "I don't need it. Go to-" "No Namjoon!" I said cutting him off, "I'm not going! I skipped so I can forget our fight and we could be ok but I can never escape you!" He looked hurt, more than hurt. He gave a meaningless "Fine!" and left. Jin had stayed a while back to reinsure you he'd get Namjoon back to normal.

"Can we leave." You said to Kai. He gave a nod and you both walked back to the car. Jin was staring at you the entire time. When we got in the car I didn't even look at Kai but still asked "Can we go to the mall, I need more clothes?" "Yeah sure." He said pulling out of parking spot.

(Jin's P/O/V)

   Once we turned the corner I saw Y/N and that boy sitting down. I can see how her face went from cheerful to terrified. I was still reliving this morning.

(Flashback)

   "We're leaving. Now. We're not going to school either." Namjoon said going down the stairs. "Is everything-" "I'm fine, let's just go!" He said "What about-" "I SAID LETS GO! Let's just leave!" He said cutting me off again. When he turned around I could see his eyes tinted with a light red. Almost as if he wanted to cry. He cared for Y/N so much because he didn't want to lose her the way he lost their parents. He hated fighting with her so much. I got the keys to my car and I went to the Hitman Bang Cafe because I've heard they have good milkshakes.

(End of Flashback)

   I ran to Y/N to warn her but I was too late. What she doesn't get is his reason to protect her. He doesn't care that highly of many people, just his close friends like us and her.

   As I saw her leave with the boy I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I don't know what this feeling is but it needs to go away before something bad happens.

(Y/N P/O/V)

   School ends at 2 and we were still here after 5. I had gotten everything I was looking for and other things. After a while we decided to hit the food court. When we sat down I felt eyes piercing through me. I decided to leave it but I felt continued to feel those eyes. Every time I looked around I saw no one. What is this feeling?

————
(A/N: YES IK ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THATS BECAUSE IVE GOT A LONGER ONE COMING SOON SO STAY FOR THAT ONE)