Decision

Before this starts let me just remind y'all to stream Boy With Luv, and that I have no excuse to why I haven't updated in the past.....idk month? Well anyway enjoy
—————-

      I try and pull away but being against the backboard of the bed isn't exactly ideal for this situation. He grabs both sides of my face and softens the kiss. I finally give up and kiss back. I feel him smirk into the kiss. I push him away and curl into a ball. "I think I should stay in a guest room." I say getting up. I knew he had some down the hall. I'm almost off the bed but he grabs my hand.

"Please. Stay. I won't do it again unless you want me too. Just stay." He pleads. I took pity on him as he asks me to stay. I lay down and face him. "Why?" I ask plainly. "Your beautiful." He smiles "Or am a just another toy of yours." "No, never. I just didn't know how to approach my best friend's sister. I know I have a past but I really like you. If you can just give me a chance. I swear I'll protect you." "What if someone tells him?" "No one will know. It'll be our secret." He smiles getting closer. "Plus me." We hear from the door.

Yoongi stood at the doorway, arms folded. "Yoongi! What are you doing!?" Jin said sitting up. "Y/N's screaming about her first kiss woke me up. When I came to check, you were professing your love to her." He shrugs. "Are you going to tell Namjoon?" I ask "Well I've always know Jin had a real thing for you so I'll let him have you. For now." He winked. I felt my cheeks heat up. Deos he like me too? I thought as he winked.

"Ok just go!" Jin said waving for him to leave. Yoongi gave a gummy smile and left the room. "I don't think I can do this." I say giving us space. "If you need time, I'll wait. Just be honest with me and don't sugar coat it." He said. I nod and lay down. I let my thoughts fly by and try to sleep. Eventually I pass out.

*Dreaming*

"Y/N, your perfect!" Said the usual fan boy. "Y/N I'm sorry for how I treated you! Please forgive me!" Solar said with mamamoo behind her. I turn to her and wave goodbye as I walk away. I meet with the boy and hug Jin. Today was our 2 year anniversary. I give him a kiss and turn to the others. They stood their with their new girls that they'd most likely drop by this weekend. Kai turns the corner with his girlfriend, Sana, and hugs me. Jin doesn't like when we hug but I've known Kai for a long time so it didn't matter. We decide to go out for lunch instead of eating the school lunch. We go to a nearby restaurant and eat well. We show up a little late but Jimin's dad was the principle so we didn't worry. Life was perfect. When we got out Jin drove us all home. We all got dressed and left to a club, where we'd celebrate the 2 year anniversary of me and Jin.

 We all got dressed and left to a club, where we'd celebrate the 2 year anniversary of me and Jin

At the club we show our fake IDs and get drinks. I start dancing with Jin and the others invited they're toys as well. As we dance Jin pulls aside. "I need to get you home and take that off." He says with his hands on my hips. I smile and take his hand. We leave the boys and go to his home. When we get home and close the door he immediately starts kissing me. Slowly moving down my neck. I softly moan his name. Then Jin stops and looks at me. He begins to shake me and say "Y/N! Wake up!"

*End of Dream*

I wake up to Jin shaking me. "Y/N, are you ok. You said my name in your sleep, in a weird way." I see his smirk slowly appear on his face as he figures out my dream. "Nothing!" I stumble out of bed and try to leave. "Y/N!" He says "Do you have an answer to last nights question?" "Well I....uh...it's um" I stutter to get out an answer. "I'm still not ready." I get out. "It's ok, I'll wait as long as it takes." He smiles. I fell relief as I see his reassurance.

I leave and find everyone still half asleep. I look over at the clock and see it's 8:00. Namjoon is slightly awake and is letting his eyes adjust to the light. "Did you sleep in a guest room or something?" He asked as he saw me come from upstairs. "Yeah." I nervously reply you can hear the shakiness in my voice when I answered. I get everyone some water and get hangover pills from Jin. Once I've helped everyone get up and they begin to feel better I ask Namjoon to leave.

   "But we just woke up. Come on you can sit still for a couple more hours. We can skip school again today." He says pulling me on to the couch. I sit in between him and Tae. They begin to drink again but more monitored than last night. Tae has his hand resting on my knee and it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, but it doesn't feel right either. Hours go by and no sign of leaving has shown. It went from being 8:00am to almost 3:00pm. I softly push Tae's hand off my knee and get up to use the bathroom.

(Namjoon P/O/V)

   Y/N leaves to the bathroom and when I see she's out of hearing range I begin. "Hey Jin, where did Y/N sleep last night." I see him look at Yoongi then say "A guest room. Why?" "Just asking. Anyway what happened after we all passed out, because you didn't have a hangover." It took a while for him to answer. I know I shouldn't be this suspicious of my best friend, but something seemed off about Y/N. She had a shaky voice this morning and I'm worried. "I took her to my room, got her some clothes, then I took her to the guest room." He took a sip of his cup. I nod and drop the subject before I look shady.

   We begin to talk about football season and how we're all going to try out. I see Y/N come back and sits in between Jimin and Hoseok. I hear Jungkook say "Hey Y/N, you'd be a great cheerleader for football season." She thinks about it but there's no way my little sister will be seen in a small skirt and crop top. "No. She's not a hoe like the rest of the cheerleaders." "Yeah so. She's different but she can still try out." Yoongi says. "I'm not letting the whole school see 95% of my little sisters body. With those clothes it's insured." "I wouldn't mind." Jimin smirks, putting his arm around her. She moves uncomfortably as close as she can to Hoseok to get space between her and Jimin.

   "I don't think I'd stand a chance, the varsity girls would kick me at first glance. They don't even like me." She says. She reaches for a cup and downs it. Jungkook and Taehyung being the children that they are says "OHHH!" as she takes the drink in one go. "You should still try out, I can make sure you get a spot on the team if you want." Yoongi replied. "Is no one listening to me! Every guy would want to get into her pants! It's no!" I yell. I look over at Yoongi as he gets up. He nods for me to follow and he does the same to Jin.

We simultaneously get up and walk behind him. Once we get in the other room Yoongi closes the door. "Joon, you can't protect her forever. I mean the girl hasn't even had her first kiss. Let me help her out, if she doesn't want to then fine." He says. "All 7 of us will protect her. Let her have fun and make a decision of her own." Jin continues. I let a deep sigh escape my mouth. "Fine. But if anything happens!" I threaten. They smile and nod.

Together we walk back to Jimin trying to talk to Y/N and her hiding behind Jungkook and Taehyung. "You can join the team." I say and sit back down. She looks at me in amazement. "Really!" She exclaims. I nod and she jumps to Jin and Yoongi and gives a hug. "I'll get you a spot for sure but you have to practice and attend tryouts next Thursday. Since we've already skipped Monday and now Tuesday you don't have much time." Yoongi says. Jin offers his dance studio for practice and she gladly accepts.

I hope I didn't make a mistake doing this.