Kiss and Make up

(Y/N P/O/V)

   When we got in the car we were both still teary. We didn't talk the whole way home but we just sat and enjoyed each other's company. I could hear him still crying. I pull my phone out and text the one person I don't want to talk to.

Y/N:
Namjoon might be forgiven but your not

*Y/N changed 'Worldwide Handsome Jin' to 'Jin'*

Jin:
Come on Y/N

Y/N:
Your my boyfriend you should've told me
Let me correct myself you WERE my boyfriend

Jin:
Y/N please don't do this

Y/N:
Your the one who started this

Jin:
Y/N
I'm sneaking you out tonight
I'm gonna set things straight so get ready

Y/N:
I don't want to go anywhere with you

Jin:
You don't have a choice
I either take you willingly or by force
Y/N i really car for you that's why I never told you myself

Y/N:
Fine

   I set my phone down in annoyance. Yes Namjoon is his best friend but did he not trust me. I could take it. Why didn't he tell me.

(Time Skip)

   Namjoon had finally let me go to my room so I changed and texted Jin.

Y/N:
I'm ready
Hurry up

Jin:
I'll be there soon

   I can't believe I'm sneaking out to meet him.

   I see his car across the street and did what I had done the last time I snuck out. I got in and he didn't talk.

   I noticed we were going in a unknown route. This isn't the way to the house, in fact it's the complete opposite direction. "Where are we going?" I ask. "We'll be there soon." He said as he began to drive into the woods. At that point I began to panic. Where is this man taking me. I kept my head down and didn't speak.

   When I felt the car park I looked up.

(A/N:Look man I couldn't find a better imagine ok don't judge me)

(A/N:
Look man I couldn't find a better imagine ok don't judge me)

    It was beautiful. "This is where I go to be alone and think. I've never brought anyone here. No girl or boy. Not even Namjoon knows I come here." Jin said without making eye contact. He continuously looked at the sight at the running water in front of us. He turned his head to me and continue. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything before about your parents. I always told Namjoon you had to know but every time we got on the subjective he brushed it off. I'm sorry I wasn't the best boyfriend I could be. This is my fault for not letting you know the truth but your not the only one I love in that family. Namjoon is like a brother to me and so are all the other boys. We trust each other with everything, and you have to understand that. I'll always love you Y/N even if you hate me for the rest of your life. I'll always be here, I'll always be your Worldwide Handsome, I'll always be here to give you rides to school, I'll always be here when you need to talk, I'll always be here when you need to cry, I love you Kim Y/N."

   I was starting out into the water but my tears wear flowing faster than the waterfall. I turned to him and no one dared break the eye contact. We got closer until there was no space between us. He raised his hand to cup my face. "Please be my girlfriend Kim Y/N? Your the love of my life." He said wiping the tears that fell with his thumb. I give a small nod and kiss his plump lips. The lips I love and live for.