Rooftop

(A/N: SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT A CLIFFHANGER AND THIS ONE IS PRETTY GREAT)

Finally the last class ended and I'm making my way up to the roof top. I stand there alone for about 5 minutes until Jin comes running up out of breath. "Ok I think I lost her." He smiles. I laugh and walk to him. "You know those girls are fast I had to go around this school 3 times to lose them in the locker room." He says laying his hands on my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He kisses me softly.

I smile into the kiss. God how much I wish I could tell Namjoon about what's going on but he'd never understand. Your kiss turns into a make out session. After a good 15 minutes you both sit on the rooftop staring off.

(Unknown P/O/V)

I see Jin going upstairs and follow him. "Jinnie oppa!" He turns around and starts running. He isn't getting away this easy so I chase him. We go around the school about 2 or 3 times. I lost him. I hear the doors to the rooftop close. "I'm coming oppa!" I say to myself. I was wearing my best outfit just for him.

   I found the shortest skirt I could

I found the shortest skirt I could. I go up to the door and before I open the doors I see him kissing a girl. They let go of each other and it's Y/N. That pathetic slut. Wait til Namjoon finds out about this. Wait no. I'll make her suffer for a bit before I rat that slut out.