Ice cream shop

"I'm with Kai." I said softly faking the guilt layering my voice. "I should've told you I was just afraid." He nodded his head. "I had a suspicion you both were together but I didn't want to pressure you into telling me. Thank you." He responded. I nodded my head and he left.

   I take my phone out to text Jin.

Y/N:
He believed me:)

Worldwide Handsome Jin:
Ok good but your gonna need to make it believable wherever you go now but that does NOT mean your his. You belong to me

Y/N:
Yeah yeah whatever

   I shut my phone off and go back downstairs after I 'finish in the bathroom' I do everyone's dishes and walk out to see them all in the living room watching TV.

This is my family
This is my everything
This is my love
This is my life

   Yoongi caught me starring and said "Hey Y/N instead of being a perv and just starring at us why don't you come over here and sit. There were two seats open. One next to Jungkook and one next to Hobi. Since Jungkook seemed occupied playing with Tae's hair I sat next to Hoseok and laid in his lap. The movie they had was some clown movie. Out of nowhere the clown popped up and me and Hoseok both fell on the floor which made the other laugh. I get up and fix my hair. I laugh with them and sit back up.

   After the movie I walk up to my room. It was about 5:30 so the sun was still out. I fix my hair a bit and felt the need for ice cream. I walk myself back down stairs and ask for Joon's car keys. He looks shocked at my question and refuses to give me his keys. "Y/N you have no license." He says. "If you get pulled over you'll get in trouble." "Well one I can drive you just don't let me and two since when do you care about getting in trouble." I said back to him. I see Jimin nod his head in agreement and Namjoon slightly kicks him. "Y/N I don't want you to get in trouble is my point. Whatever I do I have to worry about but as your brother I just want to make sure your safe." He said to me. By then everyone's attention had gone from whatever the boys were doing to me and Namjoon. "Then how about I go with someone. Jin can go with me or Yoongi can." Namjoon let out a sigh of defeat and signaled both Jin and Yoongi to go with me.

   When we got in the car Jin was in the passenger seat, Yoongi was in the back, and I was driving. "If you get all love bird on me I'm calling Namjoon." He said. I laugh, checked my mirrors and left to get ice cream.

   At the ice cream place I saw Rosé from blackpink sitting at a table. When I walked in with Jin holding my hand she crushed the cone she was holding. She stood up but Yoongi soon entered the building a little before us and that's when she had lost the battle. She could go up against me and Jin but nobody has ever beaten Yoongi in a fight or argument.

   I could see her giving us death glares and how every now and then she'd whisper to her group and they'd all turn around and stare. Jin has his arm around me the entire time and he started to see I was uncomfortable. "Hey Yoongi go tell those girls over there to stop messing with Y/N and finish their damn food. They're getting on my nerves." Yoongi set down his bowl if ice cream and walked to the table.

(Yoongi P/O/V)

   I can hear them whispering then laughing and I could also tell how uncomfortable it made Y/N. She never liked attention. "Hey Yoongi go tell those girls over there to stop messing with Y/N and finish their damn food. They're getting on my nerves." Jin said. I've been wanting to shut them up as soon as the first one opened her mouth. I got up and walked over to them. "Ok now listen here you punks. What y'all have to say you can say to my face and the rest of BTS' face. You have no right to disrespect Y/N and I've had a long morning so please go ahead and try me because I'll throw each and every one of you 4 out the door and into the street if it helps you shut it. Am I understood?" I say. They nod there heads and keep quite. "Good." I say blankly and go back to the original table.

   I stuff my face with a spoon full of ice cream and say "Your welcome."