Home?

(Y/N P/O/V)

I wake up in a hospital bed with an IV sticking out of me. Namjoon and Jin are both in the room and they rush over to me. Namjoon starts tell me about how Kai was injured during skating and that wasn't true. I look at Jin to make sure I hadn't lost my memory and he gave me a look as to say 'play along'. "Yeah, I was just worried for Kai." Namjoon laid his hand on mine and both boys stared at me.

   The Doctor walks in, happy that I'm awake, asking for a Mr.Kim. Since we're all Kim we give a small smile. The tag said Dr.Yang. Dr.Yang goes to explain my blood pressure and how I could be released tonight if not tomorrow morning. Namjoon thanks him and goes to the bathroom. Once he leaves Jin tells me the story I have to carry on.

   "Ok I think I got it." I say. Namjoon walks back in. We both smile at him.

(Jin P/O/V)

   "Namjoon I'm sorry this happened I should've listen to you." "No it's fine Y/N it's not your fault." She was an amazing actor.

   After sometime she begins to feel better. She's had water and is acting normal. The doctor comes in with a smile. "Ok Y/N, it looks like you can go home but we'll need you here at 4  tomorrow to do a couple test and make sure your fine." Her face drops at the news. "But I have cheer tryouts at 4!" She says "I'm sorry Y/N we barely got a spot for 4 the rest of the week is extremely busy." She gives a small nod and hangs her head.

   "You can still have a spot, Yoongi can-" "It's fine Namjoon. It was a nice thought but without Yoongi I would've never gotten a spot in the first place and I want to do it because I'm good not because he sleeps with the captain." She says. She was right but I knew how much she worked for this.

(Time Skip)

It's already dark when we leave and I convinced Namjoon to stay at my place. Which means Y/N is there too.

I get things ready and 'show' Y/N where the bathroom and bedroom is at. We leave Namjoon in the living room while I show her the guest room she's already seen. Once I close the door I grab her arm, spin her around, and kiss her. "God I've been wanting to do that for so long." I say kissing her again. It turns into a small make out session until Namjoon calls me.

"Jin where's the cereal!" He screams from the kitchen. "Going!" I yell back. I kiss Y/N one last time until getting up and showing a lost Namjoon the cereal drawer once again. "How do you forget every time?" I laugh "I swear I just don't remember."

(Y/N P/O/V)

I walk out in clothes I have in Namjoon's car. He forced me to put clothes in his car for emergencies and this is the first time I've used it. I walk out in my pajamas, going in the direction of the two laughing boys.

 I walk out in my pajamas, going in the direction of the two laughing boys

Slightly embarrassed of my outfit I try my best to act normal. Jin looks at me and smiles. Namjoon looks at me and laughs "Yeah, add that to the list of why your single." Namjoon laughs eating his cereal. Jin smirks at me and I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever." I say back to Namjoon. We sit and have a late dinner.

   After our late dinner we all head to our rooms. I accidentally went in the direction of Jin's room. "Y/N where are you going?" Namjoon asked. I saw what I was doing and now I had to make up something. "Uh is this not the way to the room?" I say pretending to be oblivious. "Uh no not at all. To begin with it's down stairs. Your usually not that forgetful." Namjoon said leaning against the rail of the stairs. "Well I was just at the hospital and into a huge house, so you tell me." I say go back down stairs. Jin gives me a wink as we cross paths. I smile at him and head over to Namjoon.

(Time Skip)

   It was about 2 in the morning and I can't sleep. I don't know if it's because I'm cold or I'm still full. I get up for water and I see Jin there. "Can't sleep?" He says and I nod. He passes me a cup of water and we sit for a bit. "I can't sleep without you in my bed." He says. I look at him kinda stunned. He smiles at my wide eyes. "W-What?" I stutter. "I miss hugging you in my sleep. If only Namjoon wasn't here." He pouts. I shake my head laughing.

   "Let's go sleep in my room." He whines. "If Namjoon-" "He won't find out. I promise." Jin cuts me off and his offer is extremely tempting. "Fine." I smile. He grabs my hand and we walk upstairs. We lay down and he already has his hands on my waist.

   He kisses my shoulder and I laugh. He continues to kiss higher. Eventually he's kisses are on my neck and I let a soft sigh of pleasure out. His hand goes down my shorts to my exposed thigh. "Jin." I say. He hums in response. "This isn't right with Namjoon-" I stop my sentence when I'm flipped over on my back and Jin above me. "Namjoon this, Namjoon that. He won't know."