Report

All bruises up I walk to the front desk and begin talking to the kind women there. Of course as she saw me she offered call the ambulance but I told her no as I can take care of it all myself. "I want to report someone. 3 girls who have been constantly beating and abusing me and others on school grounds." I say. "We have to have proof they did it ma'am we can't just arrest someone." She replies. I take the phone out and show her the video, from beginning til end. "Oh ma'am I'm so sorry. We can set you up with an investigator here at the office if you'd like." I nod my head and call over Lisa. She'll be attending the meeting with me as she also has part in this." I say. "She helped me get out of the situation and speak up." I say. She nods her head and types away at her desk.

While Lisa is explaining her personal information to the lady I get my phone out and text Jin.

Y/N:
You know what
I've been thinking
And with the confidence I have right now
Let's tell Namjoon

Worldwide Handsome Jin:
Wait what
Babygirl I'm ready if you are but are sure

Y/N:
100%

Worldwide Handsome Jin:
Ok well I'll come get you and we can explain together.

Y/N:
Ok

I turn my phone off and I smile. Finally free from all these lies and burdens. Lisa finishes up and we head outside. "Kai you know what you should take Lisa home, Jin is gonna pick me up. You should also stop for some ice cream. Here's a $20 bill," I say handing them a crisp $20 bill. Lisa's eyes widen and Kai smirks. "Yeah ok." Kai says. "Come one Lisa let's go." He extends his hand to hold hers and they walk to the car.

Once they leave the parking lot Jin pulls in. We ride to my house and I explain why I looked completely beaten to a pulp. When Namjoon opens the door he sees me and pulls me into the house in a panic. "Y/N?! What happened?!" I try and call him down as I press a wet towel to my cuts.

"Thank you Jin." He says after he collects himself. "Yeah what's a boyfriend for." He says with a crooked smile. Namjoon looks at him confused. "What do you mean boyfriend. I'm not gay." He says. "I thought we talked about this with the others last month." he whispered. Jin and I both face palm.

   "Joonie me and Kai aren't together, Kai is my best friend. Jin is my boyfriend." I say hold Namjoon's hand. "What!" He yells standing up from his seat at the table. "Look Namjoon, I know we should've told you but we didn't know how you'd react." Jin said also standing to calm Joon down. "Didn't know?! My best friend has been dating my little sister behind my back! And your worried about how to tell me!" He runs up to his room and I sigh. Jin runs up stairs to continue the conversation with Namjoon.

   I slowly walk up to my room and take a shower as I try to clean off my cuts. As I put on a fresh set of pajamas I lay in bed with faint yelling coming down the hall. It took a while but after a while I feel asleep.