Identity

The next day we, as in me and the boys, drove to school. I once again see everyone packed around the usual parking spot. Blackpink seems a little closer than usual and so does other girl groups. They all had they're names. The only ones I really liked were Twice. They were sweet but it's said that they can turn quickly on a person if they did even one of them wrong.

I see Blackpink looking at me other than BTS. Strange? I leave like I would normally and meet Kai. He's the first to show a sign of hugging since that's what we've been doing lately. Sure Jin says something but it's fun to see him all worked up. We walk to class and pass notes back and forth. Talking about yesterday's 'incident'. I tell him what happened in the car and he apologizes.

 I tell him what happened in the car and he apologizes

As I was gonna write back the bell rings. I say goodbye to him and take the short cut again. I wanna figure out who this unknown girl is. It's on the top of my tongue I just don't know who.

Walking down I feel that same feeling. She's here.

I stop for water and see her in the metal reflection. I move in time for her to slam her hand in water. "Ew!" She yells. That voice I swear it's somewhere. As she's occupied staring at her now wet hand I pull her mask down. "ROSÈ!" I say. A member of blackpink, no wonder they were staring at me. I run away and hear her yell "Watch out you bitch!"

I try and catch my breath. I can't believe as soon as I got rid of Mamamoo, Blackpink comes in and ruins things. I pull my phone out. Jin has to know who it is.

Y/N:
What's your connection with blackpink Rosè

Jin:
Um she my ex
Why

Y/N:
Well she's the girl from yesterday

Jin:
Oh no

Y/N:
Can't we just tell Namjoon or tell her I told you or something

Jin:
She has very powerful parents

Y/N:
We have to figure something out

Jin:
I promise we'll find something

Y/N:
Ok thank you

Jin:
I got you babygirl

Y/N:
Uh yeah

Jin:
Do you not like your little nickname :)

Y/N:
We'll talk later
Your my ride remember

Jin:
Never forgot
Babygirl

Y/N:
Ok I have to go

Jin:
Ok bye

Y/N:
Bye

The bell rings as I'm smiling at my phone. "Ugh forget it. I'm skipping." I text Kai to leave the class he's in. We roam the halls and talk. "You never told me who beat you the other day." He said "Just a new bully. That girl Rosè from blackpink." He nods. It was nothing to us he used to be bullied and became my friend because he knows what it feels like.

"Are you gonna tell Joon this time?" He asked "No I have a different plan." He raised an eyebrow expecting me to continue. I wave my finger and say "I'll explain it all later." I spin around and he follows after.

Another bell rings and that signals the end of school. I make my way to the rooftop and Jin slowly behind. "Hey babygirl." He says opening the door. I was at the edge looking over the rail. I look back and smile at him. "You look perfect. Wait... just stay still". He takes a picture does a couple things with his phone and shows me.

 He takes a picture does a couple things with his phone and shows me

He had saved it as his lock screen. I smile and he smile back. He kisses me and goes behind me. He lays his hands the rails around me, leaving me trapped in his arms. I didn't mind. I was just happy I was having a good time.