Dance Practice

Jin P/O/V

I smile as I put the book in the counter. I should've asked her before. Instead I tried to get her attention by dating almost every girl at school. I was the reason she was scared and didn't trust my heart, because I always move from girl to girl.

She walks out, hair still wet and a soft smile on her face. "Sorry I haven't started on dinner." I apologize and signal towards the book. She laughs and tells me how she forgot she even had this. That it was an old book. It made me sad to think she may not have the same feelings but I had a shot, I just have to not blow it.

I make Bulgogi and together in the living room we watch a movie. She turns on a movie and I run to get a blanket. "Tell namjoon you'll stay over so you can practice more." I say. She gives me a look I couldn't understand. "Ok but only tonight." She says. She crawls over my lap to reach my phone. Her hand on my upper thigh on my area and my head falls back slightly. Thanks to my luck she noticed it and got off quickly. "Sorry." She quickly says. "It's fine, really." I say back. I didn't want to say but her hand made me want to throw this food and take her right here, right now.

Eventually she texted him.

Y/N:
Hey Joonie, I'm gonna sleep over so I can practice more. Is that ok?

Namjoonie:
Fine but I want you at school tomorrow

Y/N:
You got it

Once we got the ok we went back to the movie. This girl really touch me and then turns on 50 shades of gray. "Are you sure?" I question "We never finished it." She argues. I shrug and let it go. Then a sex scene come on. I see her shuffle around in her seat and I know what she's beginning to feel. I lay my hand on her thigh and she relaxes. She looks at me and I look back at her. I slowly lean in to make sure she wants it too.

I gently lay my lips on her's and she doesn't fight it. I lay her back on the couch so she's under me, with both my hands on either sides of her body. Her hands cup my face. I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself if this continues. I pull back and look at her. She knows what I'm trying to say. She doesn't say anything and we stare for a moment. She then connects our lips again but more passionately. I didn't know Y/N had this side to her.

But I liked it.

   She straddled my lap and continued to kiss me, slowly grinding. She moaned into this kiss, sending vibrations across from her mouth to my throat. My hard member slowly rubbing against her. I pulled back and she looked at me as if to ask 'do you not want it'. "Y/N if we keep going I won't hold back. Please just tell me now before anything happens that you don't want." I say looking her in the eye. She looks down and gives me one last small kiss before getting off. I nod.

   I knew that she wasn't ready for it. That's why I stopped, if we continued I would've taken her upstairs. I'm just glad we stopped before it happened. The only problem is I have to deal with my own thing.

(Y/N P/O/V)

   As much as I want Jin to take me without hesitation. I'm not ready, not at all. We just found out we liked each other. I'm just not ready for a guy, especially if that guy is my brother's best friend.