Cast

I wake up in a hospital once again. My leg had a cast and I was surrounded by Namjoon, Kai, Jin, and Yoongi. As soon as I woke up Namjoon got up from the small bench in the corner. "Y/N?! Your awake? Are you feeling alright? Are you ok?" It takes me a while to answer every question he piles on me but as I was about to finish a doctor walks in. "Kim Y/N? Oh your awake. Great to see that! We'll you fell on your ankle at the skating ring yesterday and sprained it so you'll be needing this cast for a while." I nod my head and look over to Jin and Kai. Neither of them have seemed to have gotten in sleep. "You'll be here til about tomorrow morning then your back home, ok?" I nod again and readjust in the bed.

   As the doctor leaves I look over to Namjoon. "Where are the others?" I say to him. "Oh Hoseok just took Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook to go get food. I'll text him to pass by somewhere to get you something. What do you want to eat?" Yoongi respondes before Joon could. I ponder for a moment as to what to order. I had infinite options, putting into consideration the places in the area. "Can I get a medium number 13 from Whataburger with gravy and a Caramel Frappachino with extra whip cream and no caffeine from Starbucks?" I say. Yoongi hands me his phone and with a mono tone and says. "Just write it yourself." I happily write a letter to Hoseok explaining exactly what I want and hand the phone back.

I look over to Jin and Kai in the corner, both with stressed expressions on their face. I try to get off the bed to walk to them but was put back into bed by Namjoon before my feet touch the ground. "Just stay in bed." He says worriedly. I nod but I can't keep my eyes off the boys in the corner. Jin eventually meets my gaze and smiles. He nods as if to say 'I'm fine'.

Namjoon's phone begins to ring and he lets out a groan. "It's Irene from class, I'll be right back." He says leaving the room. As he leaves Jin gets up with Kai as they engulf me in a group hug. Jin kisses the top of my head. "I'm so sorry this happened to you." Jin said. I giggle as I've never seen him stress out over something so small. "I'm not dying Jin." I respond to him. "Yeah but doesn't it hurt?" Kai says and they both let go of me. Kai examined my cast and he lightly touches it. "Well slightly but not really, I really don't feel much." I say and look over at the back of Kai's head, as he was focusing on my casted foot. "Well from now on I'll be a better boyfriend." Jin says. "And I'll be a better fake boyfriend." Kai continues. I hear a sound of fake puking come from the corner. We all turn our heads to see Yoongi on his phone. Without looking up he says "Can't your love fest wait til when I'm not around?" "Well we love you too Yoongi." I sarcastically say.

"Ok I'm back guys." Namjoon says opening the door. "Irene just wanted homework answers and I didn't even do the homework." I nod my head as Hoseok runs in with a bag of food and a drink. "Please take your food before the maknae's eat it!" He says shoving the bag in my arms. I giggle as the trio get on their knees and beg for just one French fry each. I let them eat half my fry's as I begin to dig into the rest of my meal.

(Time Skip)

I had just been released from the hospital and Jungkook was giving me a piggy back ride to the car. Kai had gone home last night in his own car but the other 7 boys stayed with me. We laughed in the car and sang along to their albums they had produced but hadn't made public. As the song Anpanman had come to an end we pulled up to mine and Joon's house. "Why don't I order us all a pizza and we can just watch Under19 for a while. They all agree and Joon walks over to the phone to order 3 pizzas.

As we wait for the pizzas we turn the TV on and start to benge watch the show.

(Time Skip (to the next day))

I wake up and get ready for school.

   'Time for another day of hell' I tell myself as I know Blackpink still won't leave me alone even with this stupid cast

'Time for another day of hell' I tell myself as I know Blackpink still won't leave me alone even with this stupid cast. As I finish my thought I get called down by Joonie to tell me Jin is here.