Confess

We wait 10 minutes and I see Kai's car pull up. As he walks up to us he notices Jin next me. Giving me a weird look he continues his path to us. He joins us on the bench with me sitting in between them.

   "Look Kai. I was drunk yesterday and got you in something I shouldn't have. The thing is there's no way to come back from this so I need you to work with me." He nods for me to continue. I look over a Jin and kiss him. When I turn around Kai is looking at me with wide eyes. "Surprise." I say. "What happened. Like what does this have to do with me. I'm glad you told me but-" "I was drunk and was talking about my boyfriend and how much I love him. Then when Namjoon took me back to my room, they were talking and they came to the conclusion that you were my boyfriend."

   "You want me to pretend to be your boyfriend?" I nod my head slowly. "I can't believe I'm doing this." He says with a hand slapped to his forehead. I hug him tightly. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" I scream. "Yeah I know." He laughed. When we parted Jin began to talk to Kai. "Look no real touching, ok? Oh, and just tell them that you've been dating for a month. If she's uncomfortable you stop. Do you hear me cause-" "Oh my god Jin just stop. He's fine." I laugh cutting Jin off before he went over board.

   "I swear I won't hurt or do anything inappropriate with Y/N." Jin nodded without cracking a smile. I sighed and pulled Jin up. "Ok well thank you for meeting with such short notice but now we have to go buy groceries so we have a cover story to why we left." I say hugging Kai one last time. "Ok bye babe." He laughs. Jin opens his mouth to protest but I push him out of the picture and thank Kai again.

(Time Skip)

We came back with about 10 bags from a nearby grocery store. "Hey Joonie!" I say pushing the door open. Namjoon comes running to me and hugs me. I fall back and a pack of cookies falls from my bag. "Dibs!" Yells Jungkook and Tae. They run to the fallen cookies. Rolling on the ground to retrieve the cookies for themselves. "Where were you!" Namjoon yells taking my eyes away from the 2 boys on the floor. "I went to get some groceries with Jin. I wanted to make some food so we can all eat. You were asleep." Namjoon seems to calm down when he sees Jin struggling bags. "Oh I thought, never mind. What are you planning to make." "Bulgogi!" I say.

(Time skip)

We sat at the table all eating. Jimin sat next to you and was fighting you for the remainder of the side dish. "I made the food!" You said "Yeah for us to eat!" He said back. You continued bickering until Jin said something. "Jimin! Let Y/N eat it, it took a long time to make this meal!" Jimin let go and you happily ate away. Namjoon laughed and looked over at you.

Namjoon mouthed the words 'I need to talk to you'. You already knew what was about to happen. You nodded your head and excused your self to go to the bathroom. Namjoon five minutes later said he was going to his room.

When he walked into your room you were sitting on the bed with your feet hanging over the side. "So last night you got drunk." He started. "Yeah I know I did. I woke up with a huge headache." I said back "Yeah but that wasn't what I was gonna bring up." I pretended to be oblivious and tilt my head to the side. "While you were drunk you mentioned having a boyfriend. I just want to know who he is." He said calmly but I know he was secretly mad. It made me happy he was trying to get better with his anger.

   "Well I didn't want you to find out like this but you already know him."