Surprise

SO LIKE ONE OF YALL BITCHES READ ALL THIS IN LIKE 2 DAYS.... ITS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD😔 BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME I LOVE YALL

   I wake up the next morning to find a note with a read it printed on it. I open it to see Jin's handwriting spelling out the words

"Hey babygirl,
I'm sorry about yesterday. I talked to him for a bit and when I left he was calmer than when you had gone to sleep but still pretty angry. He told me to leave but I wrote this quickly to tell you that I won't be coming over for a bit until he's cooled off. Try talking to him about all of this. It might help. Just take it easy on him, it's a lot to take in.
-Jin

   I walk down the stairs to a quiet house. I hear the slightest footsteps in the kitchen and I go towards the sound. I see Namjoon drinking a glass of water looking out the window we have in the kitchen. "Hey sorry about yesterday. We just think you should know before things get out of hand." I say. He nods and let's out a sigh. "Look Y/N I have no right to tell you who you can and can't date and even though I don't particularly like it I'm not gonna stop you guys." A smile formed on my face and I couldn't stop from running and hugging him. "Thank you Namjoon! Thank you! I promise I won't let anything bad happen." I say. I let go and walk up to my room replaying every word back in my head to make sure what I heard was true. I get to my bed and text Jin.

Y/N:
He said everything is fine and that we can be together

Worldwide Handsome Jin:
I don't know what kinda powers you have but I won't question it

Y/N:
😌

Clicking my phone off I change into nice clothes and call Kai to pick me up.

*During Phone call*

^Y/N^
Hey Kai lets go to the mall I need to tell you something and I'm also in a great mood

^Kai^
Ok I'll be there in a bit

*Click*

I wave goodbye to Namjoon with one last hug. "Oh I'll be spending the night at Kai's tonight." I say he nods and make my way to the mall.

(Time Skip)

   It had been 5 hours at the mall and I had to carry about 6 bags. I loaded everything into the car and we both got in. "Now let's go home." Kai said pulling out of the parking spot. "Actually," I stopped him. He looked at me confused. "I kinda told Joon I'm spending the night at yours so I could go to Jin's house and spend the night there. Can you please please please drop me off there. Please?" I say. He lets out a sigh and tells me to put the address on his GPS. I put in the address and we're off.

(ANOTHER Time Skip)

   As we're pulling in I get my bags and knock on the door. The door opens to Jin with grey sweatpants hanging lowly on this hips and no shirt. I could drool at this sight but he stopped me by doing so as he waved a hand in front of my face. I didn't even know I had spaced out into his abs. "Oh uh I'm spending the night with you cutie." I say straightening my composure. He opens the door wider to fit my bags and helps me take them to the the closet guest room.

   "So why are you here again?" He asked. I run and wrap my legs around his waist. His hands lay under my thighs for support. I kiss him and pull away. "Joonie said he's ok with us dating so I came to celebrate." I say still in his arms. "Anything you want."