Hidden

After some time you hear the noise die down. Have they left? You thought. You crack the door open see everyone coming upstairs. Jin looks a little nervous so you close the door quickly and run to the closet. You ignored the bang that followed with the closed door and just ran. "Hey what was that?" You heard. It sounded like Yoongi. "Yeah it sounded like a door." Taehyung continued. You heard the boys agree except for Jin. "Look guys nothing is going on. We should go back down anyway, I was just coming up for a charger." Jin said trying to bring them back down. You heard more muffled voices that you couldn't pin point so you thought they left. You sighed in relief.

Then the bed let out a loud creek and you backed away from the door. "Jungkook stop!" Hoseok said laughing. "Jin, why do you look so worried?" Jimin asked. "N-nothing just a little confused." Jin replied. "Jin this is your house." Jungkook said slightly laughing. You decided to tune out the voices and find a hiding spot. You saw a shelf you could hide in. Then you could get clothes and cover your body. Perfect!

Getting up you stacked boxes in a careful order to seem planned yet still normal. You jumped up to the shelf and knocked a box over making a loud noise. Shoot! "Hey what was that?" Namjoon asked. "Nothing. Just boxes I left at the edge. They probably fell on their own." Jin said running and covering the door. He knew that if Joon saw you both he wouldn't forgive Jin and he'd get you in major trouble. "Jin is everything alright?" Namjoon asked trying to comfort him. "Yeah I'm fine just under a lot of pressure." He said laying next to jungkook. "What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"It's just I found out something from a friend and I don't know how to take it. Or save them." He said. You never thought he actually cared for you. He was always behind Namjoon and would check on you when he was asked to. It made your heart hurt. Just recently Jin has had this effect on you. As soon as you looked up at him when he had saved you from Mamamoo it started. He gave you his clothes, let you hide from Namjoon, why did you fall for one of the biggest players of the school. You let your feelings get in the way and now you can't stop them.

   "Who is it?" You hear them say taking you away from your sad thoughts. "Uh this girl." He says. You can picture his embarrassed face and it makes your heart hurt more. "Since when did you stick to a girl?" You hear Yoongi laugh. "I don't know." Those words also made you realize something, that's he's right. He'll most likely play you like a game and then drop you once he gets what he wants. Never once in your life had you ever been sad over a boy, excluding Namjoon.

   "Well then just drop her, like every other girl. Honestly the only pretty girl is Y/N." You hear what sounds like Jimin say, you then hear Namjoon yelling at him saying, "Hey! Out of all of you your at the bottom of my list to let Y/N date!" "And Why is that!" He responds "You'd ruin her. Physically and Mentally!" "Well it's not my fault I want to be against her amazing body." He says "Jimin! What did you say!" You can picture Namjoon's balled fist looking at Jimin as if he was gonna kill him. "Wait Namjoon!" Jin says. "Before you kill him who would you want Y/N to be with." He says before Namjoon kills Jimin. "Well....starting from the bottom would be Jimin. Then probably Taehyung and Jungkook are at the same level. They're pretty young and still immature so I wouldn't pair them. Hoseok would be next because your happy 24/7 and yeah that's great but she doesn't like that all the time. Then Yoongi would be second and Jin first. I trust both of them to take care of her so they'd probably be my first pick. Doesn't mean I'd let you in the first place!" He says finishing his sentence.

(Jin P/O/V)

Him saying that gave me a boost of confidence. "Doesn't mean I won't try." Jimin smirked. "Jimin-ssi just stop she's like 18 (I'm going by their ages(internationally) when they debuted) and a year older than you, I bet she wouldn't date guys younger than her." Jungkook smirked. Jimin gave him a mean look and sat in the bed. "She's still cute." He mumbled. It made me want to punch him right there. Why am I being so territorial all of the sudden. "Jin hyung, Who was the girl?" Yoongi asked. Now everyone was expecting an answer and Y/N and Namjoon were right there to hear it.

"Uh I don't know her name. I just helped her but never got her name but I don't want anything." I say that last part as believable as possible. Everyone continues to talk and ignore my answer. I can't help but notice Namjoon's stare on me from time to time.

We hear another noise. It sounds like a clothing hanger. Yoongi gets up. "That's enough! What is in that room and why is it so messy!" He forcefully opens the door letting everyone look in. Letting them see everything.