19

Noel giggled innocently, "Looks like he gave me his number," he stated, digging into his ice cream. Roman clutched the paper tightly, his left hand forming into a fist. He abruptly stood up and rudely began to storm to the trash bin.

"Hey!" Noel yelled, standing up from his seat to catch up to him. "Give that back!" Roman glared at him over his shoulder, "You don't need it, Noel." Noel furrowed his eyebrows together and raised a single eyebrow. "He gave that to me so I should decide whether or not I should keep it, don't you think?"

"Noel, he's a fucking stranger. He probably only wants a one night stand." Noel's face paled as he chocked, "Maybe he just wanted to be friends. Who said that he wanted a sexual relationship?" His eyes landed on the small slip of paper the older boy was holding. "Care to give that back to me?"

Roman wanted to just fuck it and drop the paper into the trash, but to maintain his friendship with Noel, he involuntarily handed it over. Noel grinned, taking his phone out if his back pocket as he walked back to the table. He saved Finnick's contact information, Roman eyeing his phone as he did so.

"Here, now if you really want to, you can throw away the paper." "Don't be a smart ass, Noel." Noel used his puppy dog eyes, pouting. "Hey! I did so such thing!" Roman snatched the paper, reading it for the last time, "He wants to get into your pants. He called you the classic 'cutie' word." Noel rolled his eyes, "If I don't let him, nothing will happen to me."

The older roommate stood up and threw away the paper, returning to his delicious dessert that he couldn't have the pleasure of enjoying just yet.

"Is something wrong?" Noel asked meekly, looking up at the furious boy from underneath his eyelashes. "Yeah, what's wrong is that-" He cut himself off in order to avoid causing a fight between them, especially after the scandal they had back in their dorm room.

"Never mind," he then said, dismissing the topic. "No, tell me." "Let it go, it's not even important." Noel nodded, looking down at his lap. He noticed that Finnick was eyeing him out of the corner of his eye.

He looked up and their eyes met, causing Finnick to wave at him with a smirk and a wink. Noel blushed and smiled back, waving at him. The boy mouthed, "call me," along with his hand signal. Roman looked back, snarling at the brunette, who gave him a confused look. "He's a boy, he's not even mature enough to take care of you." "Roman, let's just drop the subject."

The two continued eating their ice creams in silence. "Why do you care anyways?" Noel asked all of a sudden. "Weren't you the one asking to drop the subject, or am I wrong?" "Yeah, but since you had the audacity to question me about this, I want to ask one single question." "I don't necessarily care. I just don't want you to bring over a boy to our dorm room to do snappy couple things. Then you're going to cry when he breaks your heart."

Noel's heart broke as he looked at Roman in disgust. "Don't worry," he said coldly, poking at his melted ice cream, "I won't bring him over. I'll just go over to his." His bitterness welcomed awkwardness into the atmosphere. Roman tried bit back a growl at Noel's statement, but alas, he couldn't. "You're not going anywhere, Noel. Of all places, that boy's house is the last place you are allowed to go."

"It's nice that you think you can interfere with my decisions and what I do, but sorry to break it to you, Roman, you can't control me." "Are you sure about that, angel?" Noel stood up, throwing away his leftover ice cream before storming out of the ice cream shop. Roman stayed inside, knowing that he would return because he had left his phone on the table.

He noticed that Finnick was also walking outside, which caused him to grit his teeth. "Hey, are you okay?" Finnick asked softly to Noel, who was sitting on a bench. The latter blushed, nodding. "J-Just had a rough day."

"Had a fight with your boyfriend?" He asked, sitting down next to him. Finnick was an attractive young man with brunette hair and honey colored eyes. He had sharp features also which made him stand out. But next to Roman, he was incomparable. When Finnick was like a king, Roman was like a Greek God.

"H-He's not my boyfriend," Noel stuttered, looking down at his lap. "Oh, that's a relief then, isn't it." "What do you mean?" Finnick flashed him a jaw-dropping smile, "That means that a cutie like you isn't taken just yet." Noel's blushed deepened as he sat there, not knowing what to do. "T-Thank y-you."

"So, what's your name?" "Noel." "Like Christmas?" "Yeah." "Did you know that Noel actually means Christmas in Turkish?" "Wow! No, I didn't know th-" Noel squealed cutely as he was snatched away, Roman tightly holding his wrist. "Listen here, stay away from Noel. You're bad news and we all know it." He then proceeded to drag Noel away, who tried to fight back by pulling his wrist away.

"R-Roman, let go! You're hurting me!"