26

"But you don't understand. This secret... It's something huge and meaningful to Sky. I ruined their relationship." Roman raised an eyebrow and pecked his cheek, holding him closer, "Or maybe you mended it and somehow brought them closer."

----

Sky watched the older with squinted eyes, crossing his legs and leaning in slightly. His heart pounded in his chest, and all he could think about was the outcome of this conversation.

"What do we need to speak about?" Ethan playing with the ring on his finger, turning it slightly and then fixing it again. "The reason I left so abruptly, was because the first thing I thought was how you and Noel could've been pranking me."

Sky facepalmed, embarrassing the lovesick boy before him. "I'm sorry but... Are you dumb?!" He yelled, waving his arms up in the air for special emphasis. Ethan sat there and took in his rambling before saying sternly, "Keep quiet, Sky." Sky shut up after that in a submissive manner, biting his lower lip. "M' sorry," he whispered, blushing at his sudden outburst.

Ethan sighed, "Come here, petal." Sky pouted his lips and crawled over, sitting on his lap when the older patted his thigh. "Now, I have a confession to make, baby." Sky's heart fluttered at the boy's actions and words. He avoided eye contact as he was very shy at the moment, feeling very vulnerable at the moment.

"I've liked you ever since we were children, baby. When you came up to me at the park and helped me when I fell down, I promised myself something." Sky's eyes twinkled, mouth agape. "W-What did you promise?" He asked. Ethan nuzzled into the smaller boy and smiled, "Can't tell you, otherwise it'll ruin the surprise."

Sky pouted but let it go, knowing that he doesn't disobey the dominant. "Fine," he murmured, which made Ethan smile at his obeying boy. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier, petal. But I wanted to be ready and buy some gifts first." Sky grinned and cuddled into his warm chest, "I like you too." Ethan chuckled lowly, rubbing his back, "I think you've already established that earlier today."

"But that's not the main problem here, Sky. You need to go and apologize to Noel. The poor boy was heartbroken at the way a certain bad boy treated him." Ethan looked at his boy disapprovingly, which made Sky want to shrivel up and die. He whimpered at the look Ethan gave him. "D-Don't want to..." Sky whined, his face scrunched up. "It wasn't an offer, petal. You need to do it."

Sky was too shy to apologize to the younger boy, so he really didn't want to. But he did want to make up with him. After all, Noel was his best friend other than Ethan. But him being the stubborn boy he was, he refused again, "I said NO!"

He didn't mean to yell, he really didn't, but soon his was bent over Ethan's lap, the older smacking his ass, which made him shriek, "I told you that it wasn't an offer, Sky. Didn't I?" The dominant growled, Sky whimpering as he smacked him again. He gave him three more, each one making a cry escape Sky. Ethan then picked him up and carried the sniffling boy to the bunk bed.

Sky refused to look at him, his eyes teary. Ethan kissed his head as he hugged his boy, "I'm sorry I had to do that, baby. I hope I didn't hurt you." Sky kept quiet, trying to hide the bulge in his pants. Ethan pulled back a bit, concerned. "Sky, did I hurt you?"

Sky shook his head, a slight blush on his cheeks. That was when Ethan noticed his problem.

"Oh, baby," he chuckled, his hand grazing over the bulge. Sky gasped, holding onto his shoulders. "Okay, okay. I won't tease you. Now get up, we're going to Noel's." Sky whined, trying to guide the older's hand back to his bulge, but Ethan was having none of it. "I'm not going to touch you, Sky. Accept this as a punishment."

Sky groaned, getting off him. "I'm not speaking to you for the whole day, asshat."

....

Noel had fallen asleep in Roman's arms while watching a movie. Roman kept his eyes glued onto the screen, kissing Noel's head every now and then. That was until their peace was disturbed by their doorbell ringing obnoxiously. This also woke Noel up and made him whine, Roman cradling him.

"Shh, baby, it's okay. Maybe its a teacher or something." He set Noel onto his hip, the smaller wrapping his legs around his waist automatically. Roman placed one hand under his ass and one under his thighs to steady him, shamelessly squeezing. Noel whimpered once again, trying to move away.

Roman chuckled, kissing him quickly. He then opened the door, his smile dropping when he saw Sky and Ethan. Sky shamefully looked away, embarrassed. Noel hadn't seen him yet, but he took his head off Roman's shoulder when he noticed the tension in the atmosphere.

"What wr-" He was about to ask, however, he made eye contact with Sky. He bit his lip to refrain from crying, looking away as quickly as he made eye contact. "What do you want?" Roman snarled, cooing at Noel to calm him down. "Sky's here to speak to Noel. Isn't that right?" Ethan nudged the boy, who nodded.

"Then welcome in," Roman said cheerfully before the boy he was holding up could protest. He whined and kicked slightly. "Baby, if you be good, I'll reward you when they leave. Sounds nice?" Noel giggled and nodded as Roman sat on the couch, him on his lap.

Sky looked at his feet, the only person standing up. He then looked up with teary eyes, first looking at Ethan for support, desperately wanting someone to lead him. "Go on, baby boy," Ethan whispered, holding his hand for even more support.

Sky looked at Noel, who was curiously staring at him. "I-I'm so s-sorry," Sky stuttered shyly, his bottom lip quivering. "I was so mean towards you and said horrible things, did horrible things. I swear I didn't mean it when I said that about not meeting you. You're the best friend I could've ever had. P-Please, think about it a-and if you can... F-Forgive me?"

Noel's eyes were also filled with tears at the vulnerability of his friend. He stood up from Roman's lap and spread his arms out, a smile on his face.

"Hug?"