36

Noel woke up to a burning pain in his lower body. The memories of the past night rushed into his head, his cheeks flushing pink suddenly. He winced, trying to move out of Roman's tight grip, which made the latter moan in irritation. Noel looked back at the older, his body tainted with hickeys and marks. Roman's neck was covered in small yet frequent hickeys, red and purple, that Noel felt pride in. He had done then himself, marked the older as his. And everyone would know now.

Roman had his thick arms wrapped tightly around Noel's petite waist, holding his warm and nude body close to his, his eyes closed as he continued to sleep, unfazed.

"Roman!" Noel whispered loudly, trying to get his attention. He felt the need to use the bathroom and maybe prepare breakfast for the two. In order to do that, he would have to escape Roman's deadly grip first.

"Stop moving," Roman groaned, his grip loosening thankfully. The younger moved slowly, trying not to trigger the pain again. He quickly walked to the bathroom, opening the door and looking back at Roman. Roman was now starting to move in his sleep, groaning and waking up.

When he finally opened his eyes, he sat up, rubbing his face and looking at Noel. "What are you doing?" He questioned, his voice raspy and slightly hoarse from sleeping.

"I'm going to shower," Noel replied, scrunching his face up when he noticed Roman checking his nudity out shamelessly.

"Can I join?" Noel thought about it? trying to consider the fact that both were messy from the night prior. He did want to spend more time together too. He looked at the bunk bed, also trying to mentally fit in the time they needed to change it. Both had been considering buying a normal queen sized bed, to make certain things easier and more accessible.

"Okay, just this once," Noel said back, running into the bathroom and starting the water. He had been shampooing his hair when he felt the glass door behind him open, another body stepping into the shower. He felt his hands being gently pushed away from his hair, two another, foreign hands replacing them. The large fingers massages his head, making sure to spread the shampoo evenly.

Noel hummed, shutting his eyes, feeling at ease and taken care of properly. He let Roman shampoo, rinse, condition, and rinse his hair hair. He heard the older man squeezing shower jell onto the sponge before gently cleaning his body. He scrubbed his arms and back before having Noel turn around, washing his stomach and chest before moving to his thighs.

Noel didn't like how the entire moment affected him that easily. He was trying not to get hard after having sex a few hours ago. But Roman was making it difficult for him not to get excited.

When he was cleaned, he asked Roman to turn around. Noel wanted to take care of his boyfriend, just like the way he was taken care of. He repeated the cycle, massaging shampoo into Roman's dark hair, pressing kisses onto his shoulders as well.

Roman, though he wouldn't admit it, liked how he felt taken care at times like that. He would always have been the one caring for his past partners. But that was changed when Noel came along. With him, he felt equally cared and loved for, the same affection and attention being given to him. And he never would've imagined it feeling so good.

After all, he was a big teddy bear for his lover. Only, for his lover.

"You're done." Noel's soft voice made him snap his eyes open, the water from the shower head stopping. Roman helped Noel get out, wrapping a towel around his waist before engulfing Noel with one, covering his entire body. He pressed a kiss to the top of his head, hugging him.

"I have class in the afternoon," Noel said, trying to dry his hair with a smaller towel. Once he was able to do so, he began brushing his teeth along with Roman. Roman spat out the toothpaste before replying.

"That's fine, I'll buy us dinner in the meanwhile." Noel hummed thoughtfully, walking out of the room to change into clothes. He chose Roman's blue shirt and sweatpants.

"I'm making breakfast!" He yelled from the bedroom, Roman grinning and yelling back an "as you should!" Noel giggled quietly to himself, preparing to make some pancakes for both of them. He also cut up some strawberries and bananas, preparing honey as they didn't have maple syrup.

"Baby?" Roman called out, entering the kitchen, fully dressed now.

"Mhm?" He mumbled, flipping the pancakes over.

"I want to talk to you about something tonight. It's pretty important to me." Noel turned to look at him over his shoulder, his brows raised.

"What about?"

"It's a surprise," Roman replied, pressing his lips to his cheek before sitting down, smiling as Noel gave him a plate full of pancakes and fruits. Noel helped himself with the food as well, sitting down and wincing.

"Does it hurt?" Roman asked, smirking slightly and covering the smaller boy's hand with his own. Noel glared at him, cheeks flushing red quickly as he snatched his hand back, cutting up his pancakes.

"No."

"I beg to differ."
...

A few dorms away from that couple's, Sky laid his head on Ethan's lap. It had been a while since both could stay in their dorm to relax. Ethan ran his fingers through the blonde curls, smiling contently as the boy snuggled into his lap. They were both tired from studying for finals. Luckily, both had passed with good grades.

Sky has studied with Noel, both studying industrial engineering. Noel was great at the math while Sky struggled with it. So, his friend had helped him gladly.

The couple was watching a movie together, trying to relax as much as they could before Ethan's phone rang. With a groan, Ethan gently moved Sky's head off his lap, reaching towards the floor to grab his phone. Sky pouted, turning back to look at him.

"Hello?" Ethan asked curiously, staying silent for a few moments before standing up completely. His face fell as he tried to hide a growing smile, biting his lip. He began to walk out of the room when Sky grabbed his arm, shaking his head as a way to ask him what was going on.

Ethan shook his head, waving his hand dismissively, although is was obvious that he was hiding a grin behind the poker face.

He shook Sky off him, moving out of the room. Sky didn't fail to catch the words "I'll be there tonight" escaping from his lips.