Maskey x Tikki-Tobi

-Tobi-
Me and Masky had a mission today, we had to kill a couple that's been trying to hunt jeff. I twitched a bit while annoying Masky I kept poking him and saying,

"Hey Masky, Hey Masky, Hey Masky, Hey Mas.. "

Masky stopped me by covering my mouth with his hand he yelled
"SHUT THE HELL UP, TOBI! "

I had a crush on Masky since forever and It hurts so much to hear him yell at me and I feel the tears in my eyes as I start to run towards the abandoned cabin that we passed.

-Masky-
I feel bad for yelling at Tobi I really like him but he doesn't know how hot him touching me makes me and I run after him and look around until I see him in the window of the old abandoned cabin we passed on our mission.

I knock on the door "Tobi! Please open the door!? " I hope to God he does because if not I'll just keep feeling like shit. My thoughts are Interrupted by the door opening with Tobi there.

-Tobi-
He came in and hugged me out of no where and my face grew red. "M-Masky what are you d-doing? " He hugged me closer his body pressed against mine and his voice cracked as he spoke

"I'm sorry Tobi I shouldn't of yelled at you! " I blushed harder as I felt something hard against my stomach around the area where masky's member was pressing against me I muttered a it's ok. Next thing I knew masky's held my face in his hands and slammed his lips on mine, I instantly kiss back a deep groan escaping from his lips and I felt my pants tighten around my pants.

"M-Masky! " I moaned as he trailed a kiss to my neck and kissed it then went up to my ear and bit down gently and I let out a small moan and my cheeks grew red. He smirked and looked down to see my pants were tighter than needed

"Tobi wouldn't you be more comfortable with those tight pants off? " I blushed and nodded as he healed down and un-did my pants and licked up and down my shaft as I let out small moans. He smirked and looked up at me and put his whole mouth on my member and started thrusting it into his mouth as I let out louder moans and I felt a not in my stomach

"I'm gonna~Ahhhhh! " I moaned loudly as I let my load go into his mouth and watched him swallow every drop then he stood and roughly bent me over a old desk in the cabin and took off his clothes and put the tip of his member at my hole.

"Are you ready Baby? " I nodded instantly and felt him push inside of me letting out a low sexy groan he let me move around and get comfortable. I let out a groan in which he took as permission to move and started thrusting in and out of me my moans Echoing through the old cabin.

"T-tobi I love y-you! "Masky said as he thrusted into me harder my moans growing louder " I l-love you too M-Masky! " He leaned over and kissed my neck still thrusting into me and I let out a louder moan and felt a not in my stomach. He senced this and whispered in my ear.

"let it go baby I will to. " I moaned as he hit harder into me and he groaned just as I came all over the desk and he smiled and kissed my cheek pulling out and pulling me close to him "I love you Tobi. " He smiled and kissed me pulling me against him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A/N:
Heyyo K. A. T here let me know if you would like to have a story of two guys from my school my friend wants me to write it and I told her it wasn't CP but she wants me to do it so that might be the next chapter :P sooo byeee!!!
-K. A. T