Prologue (✔️)

A man in sitting at the cafe, he was holding the hand of a beautiful woman, it was a beautiful moment for both of them.

"Oh I'm very happy Laksh, today we can be together." She said to him, the man sitting opposite to her.

"Oh Rita, I'm also very happy. Now that I found a new job the policy of the company doesn't effect our relationship anymore." Laksh said having a relieved smile on his face.

Both knew each other for so long, yet they didn't had the possibility to be together. It was a rule of the company they worked for, it wasn't allowed to have a relationship with another colleague.

*ring ring ring ring*

Laksh looked at his phone, "it's from India I guess my father. Excuse me."

Rita nodded, "you take the call I will order food!"

Laksh stood up and received the call, "good evening Papa, how are you?" He asked unknown of the health issues of his father.

*cough cough!* he was coughing bitterly, it felt like if he is coughing is lung out.

"Papa? What happen to you?" Laksh asked in concern.

"My son I wish to see you soon. Please come and meet me before it is too late." His father DP Maheshwari said to him.

Laksh took a deep breath, "Papa I'm coming. But tell me what happened to you?"

He coughs again and this time the phone call got cut.

"Hello! Papa hello! Shit!" He hit the mobile phone into his other hand in anger.

Laksh went back to Rita, he was tensed and she felt it, "Baby is everything alright?" She placed her hand over his.

Laksh looked at her, "finally we are together and I have to leave you." She was surprised by his talk, "what you mean?" She asked and pressed his hand.

"My father, he is ill, there is something with him. I have to leave as soon as possible."

Rita hold his hand with both hands, "Okay you go and come back soon. You know I'm here waiting for you." Rita smiled and gave him peace.

Laksh was looking for a plane ticket for India, it was very expensive, but he had to return. Damn it, Papa called me after so many years. I had left India to become someone of my own, but I failed miserably. Today I'm just a small employee with an average salary although I'm the son of one of India's most richest. I failed Papa I'm sorry.

It's been a week Laksh had received the call, he had tried several times to reach his father, but all goes in vain.

Laksh found a plane ticket to Mumbai, from there he would take another plane ticket or he would travel by Train. Whatever comes first. I think I should call her, she has been very understanding, since the call of Papa come. I'm sure Papa will like her.

Laksh called Rita, the dial tone was to hear. Man why isn't she picking up, I need to hear her voice.

Then the phone got connected, "Hey hon...?"

"Ahh!" He could clearly hear a woman's voice in a pleasurable moan. He couldn't believe it first and checked the number he had dialled and tried again.

What the fuck, did she exchanged me? No! Laksh calls her again, this time a man picked up the phone, "who is there?"

"Laksh!" He said, "I'm Laksh what are you doing with the mobile phone of my girlfriend, Rita?"

The man laughed, "Rita I thought you broke up with him. Here the Indian boy for you."

Laksh cut the call and fumes in anger. That bitch typical woman, she is like everyone else using you as long as you satisfy her and then replace you. Who thinks, we men are like this is wrong, even we have a heart, which she just broke. I don't believe it, how could I fall for a cheap woman like her. They had warned me, but I didn't listened to them. Damn it, I gave up the job for her, how could I Trust her?

Laksh took his belongings and reached the airport.

India - Delhi

A woman was sitting at the bench, she was having an apple, "that is not fair!" She said looking at the man, who was sitting on a wheelchair.

"You are misusing the situation to your benefit, very bad."

The man coughs, "Ragini!" He said with heavy breaths, "I'm asking you for a favour. I'm not misusing the situation." His voice was low almost gone.

"Uncle please don't talk much. I will think of it, but now you have to go back into the patient room. We had our daily dose of sun." Ragini pushes the man back into the patient room.

"Uncle, I will help you." Ragini lifts the man on the bed, it wasn't difficult neither was it easy, she got used to it.

"Ragini you please do me this one favour. Marry my son Laksh." He coughs again and Ragini hold his hand, "Uncle shh. Don't speak much, please drink this." Ragini made him drink the water.

DP drunk the water and looked at her, "you will marry him?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "Uncle your son has his own life you won't blackmail him or force him. Just tell him you have a wish, but it's not necessary to fulfil it."

DP smiles, "I won't force him. I will ask him..."
*cough cough!*

Someone was standing there listening to everything.
____