Chapter eleven (✔️)

Ragini looked at him, "you are taking me to a business event?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, you are my wife and therefore I'm taking you along with me."

Ragini lifted an eyebrow, "you checked my schedule?"

Laksh shrugs, "shit. You have to work, then I'm not going." He sat on the couch and Ragini shook her head, "no, I don't have to work. Wait I'm just going to change, please have a shower." She asked him as he was looking exhausted and tired.

Laksh pouts, "I'm not stinking, but okay." He teases her.

Laksh was under the shower, while Ragini changed her clothes.

Laksh comes out of the washroom, he shook his head looking at her dress, "no way, you look so boring

Laksh comes out of the washroom, he shook his head looking at her dress, "no way, you look so boring."

Ragini looked at him, she couldn't take off her eyes from him. Hot!

Laksh went to the wardrobe, he checked something and gave her a shopper, "here, please wear this

Laksh went to the wardrobe, he checked something and gave her a shopper, "here, please wear this."

Ragini took the shopper from him, she looked into it, "do you think it will fit me?"

Laksh blinks at her, he comes closer with a mischievous smile, "I guess it will suit you more than you think." He hold her breast, Ragini widen her eyes, there was her thought, she was missing this possessive behaviour of him.

"Fine I'm changing. Wait here." Ragini pushes him, "I'm not going anywhere." But Ragini didn't let him see anything and Laksh had to left the room with a smirk.

" But Ragini didn't let him see anything and Laksh had to left the room with a smirk