Chapter fifteen (✔️)

Ragini and Laksh were in a healthy relationship. He was quite busy with the work as there were too much going up and down. His whole business seems to be a circus, nothing was like it should be.

The managing director comes into the office. He knocked on the cabin door of Laksh, "Come in!" Kunal entered the cabin.

Laksh was unhappy, he doesn't wanted to take his help, but he has to as all his decisions were wrong

Laksh was unhappy, he doesn't wanted to take his help, but he has to as all his decisions were wrong. Ragini advices him, as she got to know about Kunal while caring for DP, she told him he is a trustworthy man.

"Sir you called for me?" Kunal asked and Laksh nodded, "yes, actually I need your help. Here are some files, as you know I'm going to a business trip, could you please select one, which would be beneficial for us?" Laksh handover him three files.

Kunal took them and nodded, "sure I will let you know soon." He left the cabin and Laksh called Ragini.

Ragini picked up the mobile phone, "Hi Laksh!"

Laksh was happy, "hi Ragini. Listen I'm going tonight instead of tomorrow. I won't be able to meet you."

Ragini pouts, she checked the time, "Laksh you don't worry I will come. We will meet at the airport."

Laksh was happy, "really? And then?" He asked mischievously.

Ragini smiles, "what do you think?"

Laksh closed his eyes, "I know I shouldn't think of it, but I'm thinking only about it and I want it, so better you give it me." Laksh demanded.

Ragini rolls her eyes, "bye bye!" she cut the call and Laksh took his car, he drove to the airport and was waiting for her.

Ragini was looking at him, he was searching for her. She smiles, she wanted to surprise him.

Ragini took off her heels, she walks on her tiptoes to him, she blindfold him from the back and he smiles, "really Ragini! You should know I would recognise you by your touch."

Ragini nodded, "right!" She kisses his earlobe from the back and he pulls her close, "my luggage is gone and I have to go for my check-in." He said having a pout on his face.

Ragini hold him tight, "okay my husband I'm going to give you something you will miss bitterly and wish not to leave me."

Laksh was confused and at the same time shocked, "what?" He looked down and then to his sides, "here and now?" He asked and Ragini hits him.

"Laksh, just shut up." She pulls him close and kisses him on his lips, she wasn't caring about the surroundings, she was only concentrating on him.

Laksh wanted more, but she stopped, "now miss me more than you actually wanted." Ragini said to him having a smirk on his face.

Laksh was numb, "I want more. Now!" Ragini shrugs, "well I can't give you more, you have to leave now, look they are announcing for your flight number. Bye bye." She pushes him. Laksh pouts more, but he wanted it. Ragini took a step back, he pulls her close and kisses her lips passionately showing her his wildness.

Ragini was out of breath, when he broke the kiss, he went to the check-in, she was looking at him, waving a goodbye to him.

Ragini was heeding back home, Laksh had asked her to stay at MM, she agreed as Laksh doesn't wanted her to stay alone.

Ragini drove to MM, Kaka was waiting for her. "Kaka you shouldn't have stayed awake." Ragini comes and took his blessing.

The old man was happy, "Laksh Baba sent you here, I'm very happy he considers us to look after you."

Ragini smiles, "Kaka he has changed a lot, to better. Don't worry all will be fine, soon he will start to live here too." Ragini felt a cold shudder.

Maybe it's better not to stay here, he is so happy with me at my place. Here he has only bad memories.

Kaka made food, both were talking to each other and shared some moments.

Laksh was out of country, he was trying to call Ragini, he could hear the dial tone. He rolls his eyes, "Damn it, why is she taking so much time to pick up the phone."

"Sorry that I'm not answering this fast!"

Laksh gulps, "ops!"

Ragini laughs, "Laksh, how are you?"

Laksh smiles, "after hearing your voice I feel better. I had a jet-lag, my flight had a delay and now I'm finally at my hotel room."

*ding ding ding ding*

Laksh got confused, "what the hell?"

"Laksh accept it!" Ragini said and he looked at his display.

Laksh accepts the Videochat request of Ragini.

Laksh smiles into the phone, "Hi!"

Ragini smiles, "Hi!" She was looking around and Laksh noticed it, "wait baby!" He stood up and shows her the full room, "no one is here besides me and my loneliness. Take off your clothes and let's have cyber...? Ragini?" She cut the Videochat and turned off the mobile phone.
She smirks and falls asleep on the bed.

Laksh pouts, "Damn she is good." Laksh falls on bed backwards and falls asleep too.

It's been a week now, RagLak were regularly talking to each other, she was always acknowledged about his where being.

"Kaka I'm leaving, I have to clean the apartment and check the fridge." Ragini left the house and was at the grocery store.

Ragini was buying the food and even something to wear. She was happy, Laksh was returning and how many times she has made him horny and end up making him unhappy.

He won't leave me for making him not cum, he is extremely rude since then, I have to make it good to him. My little devil.

Ragini packed everything into the shoppers, she was happy, everything changed since she has confessed everything to Laksh.

Prakash has never called again, but this stupid Mishra was still trying to fill her mind that Laksh is having an affair with her.

Ragini came home, she was searching for her key, when she saw him.
_____