Chapter three (✔️)

Laksh was trying to sleep, but he couldn't get over the thought of his father's wish. Why papa do you think I need someone in my life? Happy single means happy life, no betrayal no disturbance. Why my dad wants to change this? This girl has done something over him.

Ragini was trying to sleep, she went to her dressing room, it was completely dark, no slot could give light into it. Ragini didn't mind it, she had learnt to live with the smallest brightness she can get. She changed her clothes and went back into her bedroom, she checked the room again and lays down on the bed. Uncle please don't force him, we aren't made for each other. I need someone who can trust me and protect me, but your intentions are to protect him not me.

Ragini was crying into her sleep, she had no idea, when the new day started, but she woke up by a loud call. Someone was hammering on her door.

"Coming!" Ragini was shouting, but the hammering didn't stopped, she literally fumes at the person and was cursing him or her under her breath. With two fist she stamps to the door, "stop it!" She shouts loudly and got numb looking at him.

"Laksh?" Ragini stammers, "how and what are you doing here?" She asked him confused and was shocked, how he could find her.

Laksh looked at her from tip to toe, "wear this and get ready, I told you I will marry you for my father. I asked the head of Hospital, after all everyone knows I'm your to be Husband. He gave me your address." He was talking to her coldly and emotionless.

Ragini looked into the shopper, "wow I should wear this?" Laksh eyes were filled with hate, "do you want me to repeat myself? Just go and wear it. I still wonder how Dad arranged this all?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari, I might getting married to you on your father's wish, but that doesn't mean you can treat me like you want. I can leave you anytime."

Laksh laughs loudly, "I was just waiting for you to say this, of course you can and you will. That will only prove me right and my father wrong. Now get ready!" He shouts and pushes her back into her living room.

Ragini stumbles, but she could balance herself and huffs looking at him, "you idiot!" Ragini went into the dressing room, she changed into her wedding attire.

Ragini comes out and Laksh was looking at her, "I have really no idea how he could organise it all in this short time, but we have to reach the hospital

Ragini comes out and Laksh was looking at her, "I have really no idea how he could organise it all in this short time, but we have to reach the hospital."

Laksh turns to the door, Ragini was looking at him, "won't you change your clothes or will you marry me in your casual look?"

Laksh glares at her, "Don't talk bullshit, just come and don't you dare to talk to me again."

Ragini frighten for a moment she was standing there like a statue, "Don't shout at me." She said and rams him.

Laksh let her, he closed the door and both sat in the car. Laksh was driving, while Ragini was sitting at the backseat, she didn't wanted to be close to him.

At the hospital

Laksh went to another doctor, "Doctor, can we meet my father?"

The old man looked at him, then his gaze fall on Ragini, "yes, but you have to make it fast."

Ragini comes closer, "Sir, What happened?"

"Last night he had a very bad coughing attack, his lungs collapse, we had to reanimated him. We don't know how long he will have."

Laksh nodded half heartily, "Thank you for your honesty. Do you have a washroom I could use?" He didn't looked at the man, he was trying to hide his fear and tears.

"You can use my cabin." Ragini said and took his hand unrequested, Laksh didn't know why, but he went with her.

In her cabin she gave him water, "here drink it." Laksh took a deep breath, he was looking for a washroom, "there." Ragini points on the door at the back. Laksh vanished.

Laksh broke down, he cleans his face after awhile he comes out in changed clothes and stern look.

"Let's go Papa is waiting." Laksh said and left the cabin without her. Ragini rolls her eyes and follows him.

At the patient room of DP, there was a judge and a lawyer as well as some witnesses from the hospital.

Laksh just shook his head, "you are like always, prepared for everything." Finally he was having a smile on his face, he sat on the bed holding the hand of his father, "are you happy?" He asked his father, who nodded with a smile seeing Ragini and him together.

DP tried to talk, but Laksh put his palm on his mouth, "no papa, don't talk. We are here to fulfil your wish."

DP looked at Ragini, she was smiling at him and nodded shortly in agreement.

The judge is an old friend of DP, the lawyer is their family lawyer, both are like pillars for DP.

Ragini could see a soft corner in Laksh heart for his father, the only one he loves and trust the most.

The judge asked them to come over to him, he was standing near the window. Without wasting much time they did the formalities of the marriage, it was a registry marriage which got a notarially certified by the present of the lawyer and the witnesses.

"I announce you to Mr. and Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari. You are married now." The judge confirmed the wedding.

RagLak turned to DP, he was happy, they both went to him to take his blessings.

Laksh was looking at him, he wasn't talking neither was he breathing, DP was gone.

Ragini was looking at him, she asked Laksh to leave the side, "I have to confirm his death." Laksh stood up with a heavy heart. Ragini checked the pulse and heartbeat, but there wasn't a signal. She checked the watch and announced the death of DP Maheshwari.
___