Chapter sixteen (✔️)

"Laksh!"

Laksh looked up and smiled at her, "Ragini, finally you are here

Laksh looked up and smiled at her, "Ragini, finally you are here." He stood up and she was happy as well as confused.

"Laksh what are you doing here?" Ragini comes closer and Laksh leans on the wall, "I wanted to give you a surprise, but look at me, I put the keys in my bag and couldn't find them." Laksh said having a smile on his face.

Ragini shook her head, "silly man, here hold them." She gave him the shoppers and opens her purse, she took out the key and opens the door.

"Come in Laksh!" She holds the door open for him, "you are so bad in giving me surprises." She hits him and he smiles, "yes, you are right."

Ragini took the shoppers from him, "get your bags in. I'm not going to carry them." Ragini said and went into the kitchen, she took her mobile phone and looked at the display. No calls? She pouts, she thought Kaka would call her once.

"Ragini where are you?" Laksh calls her, she smiles, "Laksh I'm at the kitchen, preparing the food." She shouts and Laksh comes from the back, he hold her and rested his hands on her belly, "I missed you so much." He said and Ragini frowns.

"Laksh?" She turns and looked at him, "you need to take a shower, you smell bad."

Laksh lowers his gaze, "really? I'm sorry." He went to the washroom to take a shower.

Ragini looked at her mobile phone and wrote a message. •Kaka I reached home and a fake Laksh is here!•

Kaka was doing his work, when he heard the ring of his mobile phone, was looking at the display and smiled, "Laksh Baba?"

Laksh was looking at him, "Kaka you didn't told her I'm coming earlier?" He was crapping his sleeves up, "Laksh Baba, Ragini Beta said she is at the apartment with you."

Laksh looked at him, "what?" He was scared, "with me?" Kaka shook his head, "she wrote fake Laksh?"

Laksh widen his eyes, "Fake Laksh, oh God Prakash!" He shouts and rushed out of the room.

Laksh was on the phone, trying to reach his friend. He was hitting with the palm on the steering wheel, "Damn it, why do the people don't pick up the phones?"