Chapter fourteen (✔️)

Laksh got to know about everything, but he didn't mind it and hold on her side.

Laksh was at his office, when Ragini was at the hospital.

Ragini was working on a case, she was having a new patient with cancer. Ragini is a surgeon and specialised in oncology, when Laksh got to know about it he was admiring her even more.

He married her out of anger and frustration, but he has learnt about her every day a little bit more.

Ragini was studying the file, while she got a message, she checked her mobile phone.

•Look your husband is with me!•

Ragini frowns, "what the hell does she wants to prove me?" She was angry and fuming about the weird picture

•you stupid! Even I can make photoshop, but what you made is bullshit. It's proving nothing.•

Mishra was looking at the display and read the message. This stupid woman, she really thinks it's photoshop, fine I will sent her a better picture.

•I don't think this is photoshopped!•

Ragini was confused and shocked at the same time, it was an intimidating picture of him

Ragini felt bad, she turns off the mobile phone. Damn it Laksh! She made a fist and hold back her tears. You cheated on me.

Laksh was at the office, he was again facing a loss, "Damn it, what is wrong. How is this possible?" He was in a bad mood, his life turns more complicated. I can't believe it another loss and this time bigger than the first one. I can't face her, I'm just a failure whereas she is incredible.

With a heavy heart Laksh comes home lately, he was looking for Ragini, but he couldn't find her anywhere, "Ragini!" He shouts for her, but she wasn't responding to him. Oh No, has Prakash her?

Laksh panicked, he went into each room and the washroom too, he went to the parking area. Her car isn't here. Laksh called the hospital, he got the information that Ragini left from there on time, which was an hour ago.

Laksh got nervous, he sat in his car and thought, where to look for her. Uncle's house? Laksh was sweating badly, he starts the car, he was driving and trying to call her, but she wasn't responding to him.

Ragini was sitting there silently, she was looking up to the sky, the tears were rolling down her cheeks, she wasn't moving, just staring into the dark sky.

Laksh stopped the car, he switched off the flashlights of the car and stepped out, he was looking around, the house looks empty and dark. Gosh I hope she is here.

Laksh went to the door, he pressed the door bell and waited for a response. He pressed again, "Damn Ragini open the door!" He shouts and starts to hammer on the door.

Ragini wipes her tears away, she heard the sound and frighten first, but then she heard his voice, "Laksh?"

Laksh was hammering again and again, he become hell angry and full of energy, he took an attempt to open the door.

"Laksh?" A voice out of the dark.

Laksh hits the door with his shoulder and lost the balance looking at her, she comes from the garden, "what?" Laksh was confused and then "ouch!" He moans in pain rubbing his shoulder.

Ragini looked at him, "what are you doing here?" She looked at him in disbelieve, "what were you trying to do?" She comes to him in anger, "were you trying to break in?"

Laksh shook his head, then he nods, "yes, I was scared, what if this psycho has you?" Laksh rubs his shoulder, rubbing the pain away.

"Why didn't you answered to my calls? Gosh Ragini I was so worried about you and you didn't considered it to contact me once, after telling me about the psychopath!" Laksh was hell angry on her and bursted out not giving her a chance to explain herself, what she clearly wasn't trying to do.

Ragini looked at him, she turns away, "I'm not suppose to the tell you everything, if you are not honest to me." She said it with tears in her eyes.

Laksh got confused, "what! Have you lost your mind. I have told you everything about me. Do you want to know more, okay fine. It was me, you had rejected my proposal. What else, I was in love twice, first love got married to someone else as her parents decided that I'm not good enough. The second love, well she just used me to get the better position in the company, oh right the third love, you, is ignoring me and I have no idea why."

Ragini looked at him numbly, "what?" She comes closer to him.

"Yes, you rejected my proposal. Now I understood, why papa didn't told me anything about you." Laksh pouts and Ragini shook her head, "have you lost your mind, what you said after that."

Laksh looks at her, "what?"

Ragini comes and pushes him, "that you love me." She shouts at him holding his collar.

Laksh looked at her, "oh yes. I love you." He said again and she kisses him.

Laksh broke the kiss, "what are you doing, we are angry on each other, right!" He was totally confused about her reaction.

Ragini rubs her nose with his, "no we are not." She opens the door with her key, both went in and he lifts her in his embrace, "we are not?"

Ragini shook her head, "no!" Laksh carried her up to the bedroom, he made her lay on the bed and comes over her.

Ragini felt him again and made love with him.

"Laksh!" She moans loudly

"Ragini why you were angry?" He asked again and she pouts, "don't disturb me." She said and he confuses, "I'm disturbing you?" Ragini smiles, she bend down and he shocked.

"Oh!" Laksh was moaning and having the pleasure of Ragini.

Both were intertwined with each other, soon Laksh forgot his anger and was mending with her.

RagLak were sleeping on the bed, she was circling with her finger on his back. Photoshop all photoshop. I don't care what she shows me, she is mad, behind my husband and she thinks I will trust her and not him, she is wrong I trust him, the way he trusted me.

Laksh was happy, "finally you bend down to me." She was awake like him, "you mad man." She kisses him and he reciprocated to her.

"Laksh, could you please do me a favour?"

Laksh looked at her, "what?"

"Fire that stupid PA of yours." She said and Laksh laughs, "already done!" He said and she looked at him.

Ragini was confused, "you have?"

Laksh nodded, "yes!" He bend with her forehead and hold her tight.
_____