Chapter seven (✔️)

Ragini checked the watch. Didn't he slept? Could it be possible he stayed awake for me? No, he wouldn't.

Ragini closed the door behind her, she again looked at him. Dried layers of tears were visible on his cheeks. Oh he is missing him, I wonder how thick their bound was.

Ragini put her purse on the couch table, she knew he wouldn't look at her, she looked down at him, he was wearing the same clothes of the previous day. Without uttering a word she went to the kitchen, she prepared a hot cup of coffee and a cup of tea.

After sometimes she returned to him, she placed both cups in front of him on the couch table and sat next to him, she places a hand on his forehead and starts to massage his head, well she was caressing him.

Laksh eyes moved to her, "what are you doing?" He was confused and she shrugged looking at him, "you know I'm a Doctor. I have told you before I'm considering you as a patient of mine."

Laksh just blinks with his eyelids, he moves and she took her hand back. Laksh turns with his full body, he lays down on the couch, his head was resting on her lap.

Ragini looked at him, he had closed his eyes and wasn't ready to open them, his hands were crossed around his chest, he wasn't expecting anything.

Ragini starts again to massage / caress his head, he was silently resting there. This time it was a peaceful silent, both weren't angry or hurt they were mingling with the situation in maturity.

Laksh moves, Ragini felt it and took her hand back. She looked at him. Oh he is sleeping.

Laksh had turned his face toward her, his face was close to her belly, she could feel the hot breath of him. Ragini didn't know why, but she felt goosebumps all over her body.

Laksh hand moved too, it was around her waist, he comes closer and started to say something, "I'm...?" Ragini couldn't hear him, she lowers her head and was trying to listen to him, "what did you said?" Laksh felt her hairs over his back head and neck, he smiles as it was tickling him, "I'm sorry." He repeats himself as he meant it, "I wasn't in my sense the night."

Ragini nodded, "okay." She took it as his apology, "I guess you should go and sleep in your room."

Laksh sat on the couch, "I have made a mistake."

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh don't start again to ruin this peaceful moment."

Laksh frowns looking at her, "I have made a mistake in the business. I have done a big mistake and now we are facing a huge loss." He shook his head, "I ruined Papa's business."

Ragini felt bad, she put a hand on his shoulder, "Laksh don't think like that. You haven't done anything it's business sometimes our decisions end up wrong, but you haven't done it initially. Please don't curse yourself and don't forget to eat and drink. Only with a filled stomach you have a working brain." She stood up and he silently follows her.

Ragini opens the door to her, well his room, she entered in and he was behind her.

Ragini stretched her arms up, she felt his hands around her chest, "Laksh?" She was breathing heavily and harsh.

Laksh was resting his chin on her shoulder, his hot breath was stroking her ear and neck. Ragini looked at him turning her face to him, Laksh kisses her neck.

Ragini wasn't sure what to do, but there was something inside her rising, a desire to be his. Ragini rubs her nose on his cheek.

Laksh looked at her, "let me see how much you can cure me." He was looking intensely into her eyes.

Laksh hold her tight, he pressed her breasts and made her moan, "Aah!" Laksh bites on her neck again, but this time it was with passion not anger.

Looks like, he does like it wild.

Ragini closed her eyes, she was letting him do it, her hands were over his. He was taking it the way he wanted it making her weak on her knees.

He lifts her and throws her on her bed, she was just looking at him. There was more she wanted, she wanted him, she wanted him to feel her too. Has he started to trust me, but do I trust him?

Ragini was like hypnotised by his gaze, she pulls him close, Laksh was lying over her. He met with her eyes and kisses her lips, he bites on them and she opens her mount for him, Laksh one hand was on the bed the other one resting on her chest, between her cleavage, he rips the blouse off her body.

Ragini widen her eyes, "Laksh..."

Laksh wasn't sure if it was a taunt or moan, he looked at her, "I like it wild!"

Ragini was losing herself in his gaze again. Laksh was looking at her cleavage, he bend down and kisses her making her moan. She was feeling it the way he was touching her no one did it this way before. She let him do, what he felt was right, soon Laksh was on her belly, he licks her bellybutton and she giggles.

Laksh smirks, he placed his hands on her waist, he stroke her slowly with his finger tips and made her feel a shiver. He moves lower, bus she stops, "I'm not sure." She confessed it, "I'm not sure what I want." She told him, fearing about his reaction and anger.

Laksh rested there for a moment, he felt her uncomfortable feeling, he remembered what he did. He stood up from there.

"It's good, take your Time to know what you want." He left the room, while she was breath uncontrollably.

Ragini what is wrong with you, he is just the man who married you by the wish of his father, he has no feelings for you. He doesn't know anything about you he is just a man, who wants his satisfaction from you.

Ragini took her shawl, she covers her cleavage and left from there into the washroom, she took a quick shower and falls on the bed, wearing only a robe.

Laksh had changed his clothes after a cold shower he drove to the office.
_____