Chapter two (✔️)

Ragini was standing near the door, she was looking at the father-son duo. Oh no I hope he won't force him to marry me. I don't know why uncle is doing this, but I know the end result won't be good for any of us.

"Ragini...?!" DP called her.

Ragini returns and hold his hand, "Uncle please don't talk."

DP smiles, he put the hands of them together. His eyes were shining, they were filled with hopes and a dream seeing his son happy.

Ragini looked at Laksh this time it was him giving her no attention, he wasn't giving any heed to anything.

Ragini took her hand back, "Uncle like I said let him rest. We will talk about this later or tomorrow." She stood up and left the patient room, even Laksh left the room and saw her standing with her back to the wall.

"I don't know who you are and what kind of magic you have done on my father, but I will fulfil his last wish. I will marry you, but don't expect anything from me besides hate, mistrust and anger. I won't ever love you." Laksh said in sharpe words and left her standing there numbly.

Ragini looked at him, "wait?" She wasn't sure if he heard her and would stop by her call.

Laksh heard her, he turned with an angry look, "what?" He asked her, while she made a step toward him.

Ragini gulps her fear down, "listen," she looks back at the door if someone is listening or not, "we don't need to marry for real. We can fake it."

Laksh anger raised, "typical heartless woman." He said under his breath holding her wrist tightly, "I won't deny the last wish of my father. You might do it, because you are a selfish woman, but I won't."

Ragini was struggling to release herself from his painful grip, "please leave me." She said with a painful expression.

Laksh pushes her, "Don't you dare to break the trust of my father. I won't leave you alive!"

Laksh left the hospital in anger, he drove home, he wasn't sure what he would find in the empty house, which was a big mansion filled with bad memories. How he used to hide and runaway to find his mother and asked her why she left him. Why he had to return to Delhi?

Ragini had reached home after her shift ended, she was devastated and hurt. She closed the door and locked it several times, just to be sure that the door is locked. Why couldn't he lie about this wedding my plan wasn't to hurt anyone just to safe everyone. Uncle is in pain I know, but living in a loveless and baseless relationship won't help him or me. I need someone, who supports and cares for me, he has to trust me. But this man doesn't seems like someone, who can trust anyone.

Laksh went to his room. He was looking around it was dark and cold, like the night and his life. Why do I have to live in this mess and meaningless world? I wish I would forget everything.

There was a cracking sound, Laksh turned and found the servant standing there with the watchman of the house.

"Laksh Baba!" The old man comes closer to him, "when did you returned and why didn't you informed us?"

Laksh looked at him, "I thought not to return to Delhi ever again. But I guess the destiny as his own plans with me. I'm sorry that I didn't informed or anyone. I came to meet papa."

The man lowers his head, "Laksh Baba your father didn't wanted to let you know about his state, he made us swear not to say a word."

Laksh shook his head, "Kaka I don't mind it, you know I don't have the contact with anyone here, therefore I'm not angry."

The man took the covers off the bed and cupboards, "Laksh Baba give me 10 minutes I will clean the room."

Laksh shook his head, "no Kaka, I would like to sleep in the guest room. I don't feel like home." Laksh looked at the room again and left to the guest room, which was obviously prepared and ready.

Ragini went to the washroom, she took a shower and wrapped herself in a big towel covering herself. She was looking into the big mirror, her hairs were wet like her body. The steam of the hot water was blurring her view, she went over the mirror with her hand.

"Ahh!" She shouts seeing a shadow like shape behind her, "who is there?" She was shaking all over her body and fearing for her life. She turns and found no one, she moves backwards along the tiles of the washroom, she rushed out and closed the washroom door. She was out of breath and checked it again, but there was no one.

____