Chapter seventeen (✔️)

Neil took Prakash into his car, it was time to get him to his right place, jail, he was followed by RagLak in their car.

Ragini was looking at him continuously, "Laksh?"

Laksh was smiling, "yes." He said not looking at her, as she had forbidden it to him, he should concentrate on the road only.

"You are my saviour."

Laksh shook his head, "no Ragini, you are my saviour." He turns and gave her a cute smile.

Ragini 'slaps' him and he was again concentrating on the road.

"It was your idea."

Laksh nodded, "yeah, but only after you told me about the pictures and after Kunal called me to tell me that all my decisions were right. I got a doubt."

"It was also your idea to involve your friend."

Laksh stopped the car, he was waiting for the signal to turn green, "Ragini we both made it. It was difficult for you to talk about it. But you did and told me everything, then how can it be only my idea?" Laksh was looking at her.

"Laksh it come into your mind that something is fishy."

Laksh closed his eyes, "yeah, he made the mistake."

"Which was?"

Laksh looked at her, "that idiot didn't called again. I mean threatening me and then not reacting on it. There I was sure something is wrong. Then you were angry on me, you remember the night we spent at your father's house and I knew that time I haven't done anything, but I got damn great sex with you."

Ragini pinches his cheek, "you are an ass."

Laksh looked at her, "I will bite it."

"I knew you would say that." She hits him and he starts the car, the signal had turned green.

They stood off the car and entered the police station together hand in hand. Laksh was now staring at her, "Ragini I won't leave you." He kisses her cheek and starts to nuzzle her neck, Ragini smiles.

Neil took Prakash into the custody, "Laksh Ragini come, I need to take your statements."

Laksh had called Kunal and his former PA Mishra to the police station.

Neil looked at him, "when did you informed them?"

"When you didn't picked up my call." Laksh said in anger, "I'm a multitasking man. I can romance, fight and get a statement of a criminal all at once." He praised himself and shows his other side to everyone.

Ragini was happy, she was holding his hand tightly while giving Mishra death glares, "stupid woman, you fall for a fraud and my husband never betrayed me." She hooked her arm into his and hold him as tight as possible.

Laksh felt the grip, but he didn't said anything, yet he was thinking of something. Damn I will have great sex tonight. Dirty man thinking always of it... nah, she too wants it.

Neil asked them all to wait, he will interview each of them separately.

Ragini was the first, the other's were outside of the cabin, Mishra was looking at Laksh and then on the man behind the bars, Prakash.

"I can't believe this, I slept with a killer." She lowers her gaze while shaking her head.

Laksh rolls his eyes, "as if I would ever sleep with you. You don't have that what I want."

She looked at him, "what?"

"Fire!" Laksh said and was looking at Ragini, who just gave her statement.

Kunal nodded, "nice!"

"Ragini is my wife, keep your eyes down."

Kunal shook his head, "I didn't meant that Sir." He said scared and Laksh stood up, as he was called in.

"Yaar I want you to change his face back to original one. I can't see my handsome face behind the railing and I'm so handsome they will use me. Like you know!!!! And I won't let that happen." He hold Neil's collar, "you wait, I will handle it, he will get a make over. Even for your security it is needed." Neil grant him it.

It went on like this and RagLak returned home.

Kaka was waiting for them, "Ragini Beta!" He rushed to her.

Laksh pouts, "and what's with me?"

Kaka frowns, "there wasn't a psychopath threatening your life."

Laksh widen his eyes, "oh Kaka, Wife is life. He threatened me indirectly." He pulls Ragini close into a tight hug from the side.

They were having their dinner together, but Laksh didn't wanted to stay at the place, he never wanted to call it house.

Ragini hold his hand, "I would like to remember you that your father has written the house under our names, and if you don't want to stay here, what I can understand it. We will sell it. But we will take Kaka with us." She said and he smiles.

"We will sell it and you know, we will just shift to your father's house. I guess it's the best place to stay. He really hated Prakash and there won't be any sign of him."

Ragini smiles, "yes, you are right!" She cuddles with him, soon they drove to Kapoor Mansion.

Ragini was happy, "finally the soul of my father will rest in peace."

Laksh comes from the back, he kisses her shoulder and bites her, like he always does.

Ragini smiles, she moans and soon she was lying on the bed with him, Laksh was over her, "you have made me wait for long. How could you make me that much horny and then cut the connection?"

Ragini laughs, "just for that. Ahh!" She moans loudly and he increased the speed.

"Tonight I will not leave you for the last few days. You have made me suffer I will make you feel better."

Ragini closed her eyes, just to feel him, made her happy.

Laksh kisses her, she wasn't loosing the grip, her hands were intertwined with his.

"Laksh!" She moans again.

Laksh gave her love bites, more than she could cover, her body was marked by him.

Ragini was looking at him, he was sleeping there like a baby. She kisses his forehead and went down, she wasn't scared or afraid, she was happy and free.

Laksh opens his eyes, he felt the emptiness next to him, he looked around and found himself naked.

"Very bad Wife, you didn't covered me!" He shouts and comes down in his nude nature.

Ragini too was naked, what shocked him to the core, "where are your clothes?"

"Why, do I need them?" She asked him and he shook his head, making her sit on the surface, "no, there was never a need. But you have become my need and I want a small of you or me, I don't mind boy or girl, healthy is all I want."

Ragini pulls him close, "done!" She lowers her gaze.

Laksh follows it, "oh you want me to lick you, done!" He was about to bend down and she closed her legs.

Laksh pouts, he looked up, "what?"

Ragini pushes him, "you done!" She said and he smiles.

"I'm done! When I did it?" He was scratching his head, getting the thought, "we are expecting?" He asked.

Ragini nodded, "yes we are."

Laksh holds her tight, he twirls with her and kisses her, then he saw her, "now I'm going to bite you."

Ragini was confused, "what?"

Laksh put her over his shoulder and bites on her buttocks, "ouch, Laksh!" She hits him, but he didn't mind. He never mind it, "wanted to remind you I keep on my word."

They were alone as Kaka was in MM packing the stuff.
____